Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I love the Alone with you snippet...prefer it over Autotune Baby but I do recognize it has potential so in final form it could sound better.

Love Joan of Arc and especially Hold Tight's new beats :dramatic: :dramatic:

I knew she'd get rid of the amazing Middle 8 from S.E.X she always does that, thank god the demo leaked! The new version is so dark I love it!

For the time being i only see leak talk in madonna forums, it is YET not going global and viral as first leakmessweeks ago... God can this be released and we can relax about the bloody leaks!!

YUCK...not liking Autotune Baby at all...DOUBLE YUCK

Is this the finsl or demo? It's got that strummy guitar that was in a lot of other demos but not in final versions ... Maybe ... But it's kinda cute anyway.

New sex is awesome. JOA might need a few more goes.

I'm loving the Take It Back snippet! Great groove. I so want that track!

The new version of S.E.X. makes the song less flippant given the subject matter. But yes, it does sound like she's wearing braces or her veneers don't fit her mouth. Lisptastic. I think I may stick with the dancier version.

Alone With You just sounds too Glee to me

Trust No Bitch has a great bassline. I want this too!

Autotune Baby sounds like it's from the same session as Hey You. I really hate the drum in it and it's AL guitar type track. I think this song will disappoint a lot of people.

I'm getting to the point where I'm starting to think all the leaks are deliberate or are those in charge really that incompetent?

It's cute in the Santa Baby way, kinda sorta but not really...still Barf! not sure but I sure hope it's not the final version...cause the thought of this garbage taking a spot away from gems like Never Let You Go, Nothing Lasts Forever, and the list goes on and on just shocks and appals me!!!

Drummer on JOA needs to be shot.

Car slammer sounding man on Autotune baby needs to be shot.

Love it nonetheless. M sounds great. goosebumps on everyone. I really do prefer the slower songs though, but that's just me.

Guest HaveASit

Those drums on Joan of Arc sound like an eletric guitar comming from no where in the middle of Rain or something, it's just... weird

i can't believe some of you are judging those horrible LQ snippets. the only one (at least that I know of) that you could judge properly is the joan of arc snippet, because it's pretty HQ, just short.

i loove that one but that fucking drum..

i can't believe some of you are judging those horrible LQ snippets. the only one (at least that I know of) that you could judge properly is the joan of arc snippet, because it's pretty HQ, just short.

they're a minute long. I think that's enough to get a general idea of what a song's like and it's all we've got to go on.

Nobody's saying they won't change their mind if they hear more though.