Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

Her team and the FBI done a great job. The person with malicious intent who is spreading everything and will continue to do so is still out there, probably looking for another hacker to hire for other future albums.

I read in another forum that basically everyone has the dubplate version of La Isla Bonita!? :doh:

Super low quality snippets of Autotune Baby, Trust No Bitch, Alone With You, Take It Back, La Isla Bonita (Dubplate) and the final version of Hold Tight just leaked.. :newspaper:

very super low quality. alone with you and take it back sound like the most fun, but obviously dont fit the rest of the album.

Well SEX is good but not great its the riskiest song shes ever done and we will probably have a sex section on the tour but the chorus is too repetitive. Its a more explicit erotica eh? I hope its not the final version but you never know.

Madonna needs to fire the entire team and start over next recording session, and ensure she has the ONLY copy of her new music till ready for the CD press. That's the only way to combat this stuff.

Someone was not paying attention and now EVERYTHING is out there. It's really rather startling.

Guest HaveASit

Well SEX is good but not great its the riskiest song shes ever done and we will probably have a sex section on the tour but the chorus is too repetitive. Its a more explicit erotica eh? I hope its not the final version but you never know.

I feel the same way

Hold Tight snippet sounds amazing and will be a great addition to the tour with the audience chanting "H O L D T I G H T..." with our arms high and "clap clap clap..." omg loving this! I loved JOA but the new version when the beat picks up has given it so much life...#Deceased

Edited by magodonna

The production of the final Hold Tight sounds like a mix of Ellie's Burn/Gwen's Baby Don't Lie. The song got smoothened out.

Joan Of Arc's verses remain the same but the rhythm picks up drastically at the chorus and people ARE not gonna be comfortable with this new change. I was never a fan of JoA so I'm happy with this transformation.

This album is going to have to be released early.

GRAMMY WEEK! They really have to. :)

I can't believe leaks are still happening. Either she's doing it on purpose, or it's Guy himself. I can't believe "the hole has been plugged" and yet here we are again.