Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

Final version of S.E.X does indeed sound a bit like 'Justify My Love' from the MDNA Tour.

Madonna really needs to do something about the security. This entire thing will leak way before March 10.

There was a listening party days ago, so now it's no secret

Final version of S.E.X does indeed sound a bit like 'Justify My Love' from the MDNA Tour.

Madonna really needs to do something about the security. This entire thing will leak way before March 10.

But isn't this slightly different to the original leaks? The leaks of the demos was because someone was hacking which is extremely serious.

However, listening parties are now happening so presumeably CD promo versions of the album are now in rotation. These are now what people are getting hold of, I assume. That just strikes me as dumb. Surely these listening parties shouldn't have happened this early?

I know they have to build some promo but with five to six weeks before the album is released, they should have maintained strict control of the copies sent out.

S.E.X

oh ok :) so, what's the general consensus as of yet? it's kinda awful, no? :lol:

I really don't understand where these things leak, I never manage to find it. I don't know how you all do to ear it within seconds, I suppose it's thanks to twitter or FB :D

Edited by Poison Flower

send me snippet pleaseeeeeeeee

link or FAKE

You should know better! You've been previously suspended for posting and requesting links! I don't care if it was fake or not. *suspends again*

Love the S.E.X new snippet...her laugh is haunting but what the fuck's with her voice at depicting the lesson in sexology!? :laugh: ...sounds like she's got something in her mouth...oops! lol

She sounds like she's talking with a retainer or maybe her grillz. I think it's hilarious, it brings humour to the subject like she did in the Human nature video

the grillz? oh that would make much sense :laugh:

I've come across 10+ posters in different forums - 6 of them in the Madonna-Infinity forum - who appear to have the full finished album.

I guess it's only a matter of time before the full thing leaks :(