Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

only about 1 person in the thread had it yesterday and was admitting it, now about 4 have it and are admitting it. so im guessing about 8 people on atrl have it, 20 more probs have it who arent on atrl. my guess is it'll leak within the next 20 days.

Edited by madonnafan103

that album review from some other forum posted in the non-demo thread was very positive about all tracks and generally exciting EXCEPt Inside Out I don't understand why M would touch that it was fucking flawless in demo form.

I may have to substitute demo for album in this case

is that review real? I just read it I'm crying inside. AAAAAAAAAAH if I understood joan of arc acoustic and iconic 2 are on the standard? so i assume the rest is the 25 tracklist. I'm so lost and confused right now

is that review real? I just read it I'm crying inside. AAAAAAAAAAH if I understood joan of arc acoustic and iconic 2 are on the standard? so i assume the rest is the 25 tracklist. I'm so lost and confused right now

All I know is that I am soooo excited to hear the song Joan of Arc which seems will have two versions. I don't know why, but the title of this and the few descriptions I heard from people who heard the demo have me foaming at the mouth.

I think they only said Inside Out has some rework that is obvious but near to the demo. And that SEX and Holy Water were now superb. The only disappointment was what happened to Hold Tight. But who knows, we all have preferences.

It sounds like the album is going to be amazingly fantastically beautifully perfect. Hee hee. I'm so excited now for March even then I was before. I wasn't very fond of body shop when it leaked, but I'm sure I'll get over it one day after hearing the album from numerous listens. But what I am happy about, even from When the demos leaked, not one person has shared a single opinion, everyone has their own favorites, there really is no majority of a favorite song. And I like that a lot, it's very rare to experience this with a Madonna album.

It sounds like the album is going to be amazingly fantastically beautifully perfect. Hee hee. I'm so excited now for March even then I was before. I wasn't very fond of body shop when it leaked, but I'm sure I'll get over it one day after hearing the album from numerous listens. But what I am happy about, even from When the demos leaked, not one person has shared a single opinion, everyone has their own favorites, there really is no majority of a favorite song. And I like that a lot, it's very rare to experience this with a Madonna album.

I have noticed this too! I have seen virtually all titles praised by at least a couple of people, and there are several titles that have hordes of fans and "best song ever" hype. With past couple of albums, and even with COADF to be honest, it seemed like there was a far smaller MVP list from the first people to hear tracks.

I think they only said Inside Out has some rework that is obvious but near to the demo. And that SEX and Holy Water were now superb. The only disappointment was what happened to Hold Tight. But who knows, we all have preferences.

:nervous: Here's hoping!

I demand that industrial NIN sound remains on Inside Out :rant:

tumblr_mfspylEmw01r4pkb1o1_500.gif

I'm loving to hear about the reworks. It's a classic Madonna move when she's making an album. I still love how Nellee Hooper turned Sanctuary into an amazing moody late-night feel electronica perfection when it sounded like Let Down Your Guard. :lol:

:thumbsup: Hooper is a genius.. Loved how he remixed Sanctuary.

That Sanctuary/Bedtime Story segue.. :inlove:

If I had to bet, I would guess that the surprise sample of an old Madonna song at the end of Holy Water would be "your love's coming down like.... rain!" from Rain, but if anybody knows what it is, don't tell me if I'm right or wrong cuz I wanna be surprised. :D

I'm loving to hear about the reworks. It's a classic Madonna move when she's making an album. I still love how Nellee Hooper turned Sanctuary into an amazing moody late-night feel electronica perfection when it sounded like Let Down Your Guard. :lol:

How is the demo of "Sanctuary" like "Let Down Your Guard." It's only slightly different, unless there's another demo I haven't heard?

How is the demo of "Sanctuary" like "Let Down Your Guard." It's only slightly different, unless there's another demo I haven't heard?

The bass

Plus the demo is more hip hop

If I had to bet, I would guess that the surprise sample of an old Madonna song at the end of Holy Water would be "your love's coming down like.... rain!" from Rain, but if anybody knows what it is, don't tell me if I'm right or wrong cuz I wanna be surprised. :D

that would be great.

in the background of the HW demo you can hear 4 minutes playing, but i dont think that's it, as the rumour is that it is a 'classic' song, and 4 minutes is too recent.

BangGangUK, I'm so glad to not be the only one who thinks of NIN when I listen to "Inside Out"!! Sounds like it's right off of " Pretty Hate Machine"! And I also am really hoping that it's not too radically different from the demo, that one is far and away my favorite (which is saying a lot, there's a ton of great stuff there!)

Edited by momosfantasy

It samples "Vogue" "let your body move to the music" "let your body go with the FLOW" LOL

That would be funny Dave! Vogue just doesn't make sense...