Demo Discussions 3 (Spoilers ahead! NO posting/requesting links allowed)

I never understand when fans can't tell if it's Madonna's voice :laugh:

I'd recognize that voice anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Been listening to it for the better part of 30 years through sex, work, play and taxes.

I never understand when fans can't tell if it's Madonna's voice :laugh:

I'd recognize that voice anywhere, anytime, anyhow. Been listening to it for the better part of 30 years through sex, work, play and taxes.

I don't get it either within less than a second I can tell if it's her, or it's time to flush

This year i celebrate my 10 years of listening to madonna. Hung up was the time i let the light in me :-) Gonna blast rebel heart on march 10th!

😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🌟🌟🌟🌟💥💥💥💥

Congrats!!! It's been an amazing adventure!

Hoping we hear Score, TNB and others seems a shame to have the 30 songs and not have the complete set? I really do love the recording process and hearing the changes made to the demos.

I've heard the two new tracks we are getting after the Grammys are "Joan of Arc" and "Hold Tight".

Has anyone else heard this/do you think this is right?

I've heard that, too.

Don't know if it's true, but it would make sense since "Hold Tight" and "Joan of Arc" are tracks 7 and 8 on the album.

Thank you <3 You are the best guy in here :smooch: Wanna share your trinity of Rebel Heart? :)

do you mean my top 3 songs off Rebel heart?

Or is it some innuendo about asking me out on a date in which case, I say yes!

Aww I like you. You seem to be so enthusiastic! Wait till the tour. Your head is going to explode! 😂

I can't wait for the tour!!!!!

do you mean my top 3 songs off Rebel heart?

Or is it some innuendo about asking me out on a date in which case, I say yes!

Aww I like you. You seem to be so enthusiastic! Wait till the tour. Your head is going to explode!

I can't wait for the tour!!!!!

Hahaha wouldn't mind celebrating the album release together :lol: Esp Best Night :1251:

Hahaha wouldn't mind celebrating the album release together :lol: Esp Best Night :1251:

Count me in! (Cancels madonna parties/group chats/silences text messaging/facebook messaging/twitter/instagram updates for March 10th!)

Yes best night, SEX and Holy Water will induce orgasmic experiences... 😉😉

Count me in! (Cancels madonna parties/group chats/silences text messaging/facebook messaging/twitter/instagram updates for March 10th!)

Yes best night, SEX and Holy Water will induce orgasmic experiences...

S.E.X. tell me what you know about sex :lol: M always providing us with the best lines :1251: