[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I soo hope they haven't dropped Queen and Autotune Baby from the Super Deluxe CD! Haven't listened to these songs yet (I've decided to stay away from the leak), but I'll take new Madonna songs over remixes any day!

Me too! I haven't listened but people's comments got me so excited about those tracks!

I wonder if they are going to be used elsewhere, possibly as the Japanese bonus track and the Spotify exclusive track?

I soo hope they haven't dropped Queen and Autotune Baby from the Super Deluxe CD! Haven't listened to these songs yet (I've decided to stay away from the leak), but I'll take new Madonna songs over remixes any day!

Maybe those 2 tracks are for the international version, or maybe it's a mistake. All I hope is that this 2 songs end up somewhere released cause they are too good to be left out. And even more for remixes.

Between those who wait for the whole album in March and those who listened to the whole leaked album, is there a team for semi-virgins who are still listening to the 6 tracks of December and waiting for the 3 tracks release next Monday?

I feel lonely :newspaper:

Between those who wait for the whole album in March and those who listened to the whole leaked album, is there a team for semi-virgins who are still listening to the 6 tracks of December and waiting for the 3 tracks release next Monday?

Don't feel lonely! I believe most of us who refrained from the demos have listened to the six official tracks. As far as I know, there is only one person who has not listened to anything other than LFL.

I don't know, can I consider myself a semi-virgin too? :D

I've listened to the 6 released tracks AS WELL AS the first two demo batches that leaked in December. I've been staying away from the recent leak though, so even though I've heard the demos, I've got no idea about most of the final product either!

I've listened to the 6 released tracks AS WELL AS the first two demo batches that leaked in December. I've been staying away from the recent leak though, so even though I've heard the demos, I've got no idea about most of the final product either!

Of course you can! We represent a wide range of states of virginity! For instance, I have never even heard Rebel Heart or Wash All Over Me.

Me too!! But I also listened to Iconic and Veni Vidi Vici on some moronic online newspaper who pretended that it was officialy released as streaming, but that's all...

Still have to discover:

-Hold Tight

-Joan of arc

-HeartBreak City

-Body Shop

-Holy Water

-Inside Out

-Wash All Over Me (I listened to the old version until Christmas)

-Best Night

-SEX

-Messiah

-Rebel Heart (same as Wash All Over Me).

11 songs to discover out of 19, I'm nearly half-virgin indeed

:madgemanson:

I am just dying to know if the pointless 14 track edition is going to end up having, like, one of the amazing red sweater pics for a cover, thus forcing me to buy THREE physical editions of a Madge cd :laugh:

I am just dying to know if the pointless 14 track edition is going to end up having, like, one of the amazing red sweater pics for a cover, thus forcing me to buy THREE physical editions of a Madge cd :laugh:

I thought this was already confirmed as the standard cover?

Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Standard-Edition-201

I thought this was already confirmed as the standard cover?

Madonna-Rebel-Heart-Standard-Edition-201

Was it?! If so, she is getting $$ from me because I have to have this just for that cover, plus deluxe and super.

I will buy all 3 + itunes and vinyl

shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

YES!!! :laugh: I just realized I have to buy Google Play edition too, because I want it at midnight and Spotify might not have it that soon. So FOUR editions!

Only M could make me buy a pointless standard edition by putting a separate and gorgeous cover on it

Take our money, Queen!

When there's no one, no one else around, we'll be two souls in a ghosttown :)

This is very nice but in portuguese :newspaper:

15037793.png

This is cool!!

AHHH!! I can't believe I will hear 3 NEW Madonna songs tomorrow!!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

This is very nice but in portuguese :newspaper:

15037793.png

This is fantastic!

You would never see such careful, attentive and intelligent work in publications like Spin though...

I really hope Autotune Baby and Queen are included in the SD.

I mean, who thought it would be better to change those 2 amazing songs for 2 remixes? I mean, WHO IS THAT STUPID?!

Anyways, we'll see how everything turn out but those songs are essential.

OMG! What a great article. I love how they also divided some of her previous albums into Rebel and Heart too. And then they subdivided Rebel into sex, fame and feminism and Heart into love, religion and spirituality and said which songs contained which elements. And then they divided Rebel and Heart into genres.

Brazil really does get Madonna! The sexist country loves the sexiest artist! LOL

I will buy all 3 + itunes and vinyl

Same here. I've been buying several copies of her albums for the last thirty years, why stop now?

If she released RH with the image upside down, ie Bedtime Stories.... I'd buy it. She has so much of my money. Lol.

Same here. I've been buying several copies of her albums for the last thirty years, why stop now?

If she released RH with the image upside down, ie Bedtime Stories.... I'd buy it. She has so much of my money. Lol.

Same! I only do this with MADONNA, though. Even my second favorite artist, Tori Amos, I only buy one copy, and usually the standard.

And with second and third faves, if a new album comes out Tuesday, I could conceivably but it Friday. With M, I would go insane if I didn't buy it on release date :)