[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

So are all the virgins at least loosening enough to listen to Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, and Iconic on Monday, or planning to stay tighter than tight?

I'm on the fence!

I'll be downloading anything official quicker than a ray of light! Even if we have 9 official releases, we still have about 15 new songs to look for with the super deluxe version!

So excited!!!

We get two new songs soon :tigger:

Can't wait to listen!

Is anyone not going to listen to the two new songs until the albums out?

Me! No more dilution. I want to OD when I listen the first time :dramatic:

Sorry guys, I'm totally loose now, don't hate me!!

I have tears in my eyes....I was not ready to be slayed like this.. I just listened to the whole thing and I'm not kidding when I say this is the best album she ever recorded. Yes, even better than Ray Of Light. bye.

So are all the virgins at least loosening enough to listen to Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, and Iconic on Monday, or planning to stay tighter than tight?

I'm on the fence!

I'll listen to anything that is officially released. Madonna has decided that she wants her fans to hear these three tracks before the rest of the album and her wish is my command :thumbsup:

Guest ditaluver

Was there any need for that nasty attitude? no. Reported.

I think he was joking? I was laughing sorry. I took it as sarcastic

So excited to read when people finally listen. It's glorious!!!!!! What is your favorite????? Come to the other thread and spill

Sorry guys, I'm totally loose now, don't hate me!!

I have tears in my eyes....I was not ready to be slayed like this.. I just listened to the whole thing and I'm not kidding when I say this is the best album she ever recorded. Yes, even better than Ray Of Light. bye.

You have sinned! :dramatic: haha that's awesome glad you're enjoying the album! Can't wait!

You have sinned! :dramatic: haha that's awesome glad you're enjoying the album! Can't wait!

Yes, my bday was a few days ago and today I finally had time to sit down and treat myself to this. Best present ever! ugh you're gonna love it

I think he was joking? I was laughing sorry. I took it as sarcastic

So excited to read when people finally listen. It's glorious!!!!!! What is your favorite????? Come to the other thread and spill

Its so fucking good!!!!!!! my fav? there're too many!!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

:lmao: Ok, sorry for reporting u. Been feeling a bit sensitive today and my sense of humor is missing.

just don't report that I live in a trailer, I don't wanna spread that info around town

I'm on the fence!

The first six songs are first base, the next three second base. I'll be listening, since they're official.

Track Listings
Disc: 1 1 Living For Love
2 Devil Pray
3 Ghosttown
4 Unapologetic Bitch
5 Illuminati
6 Bitch I'm Madonna
7 Hold Tight
8 Joan Of Arc
9 Iconic
10 HeartBreakCity
11 Body Shop
12 Holy Water
13 Inside Out
14 Wash All Over Me
15 Best Night
16 Veni Vidi Vici
17 S.E.X.
18 Messiah
19 Rebel Heart

Disc: 2 1 Beautiful Scars
2 Borrowed Time
3 Addicted
4 Graffiti Heart
5 Living For Love
6 Living FOr Love

QUEEN , ATOTUNE BABY , OUT ; :ohmy:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00T73ATFW/ref=mw_dp_mpd?l=Product+Details&pd=1&qid=1423258397&sr=8-1