[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

Am I the only member of this forum who has not heard a single second of anything other than the six official songs?

It's a lonely feeling!!

Nope, I haven't either. Let's hug!

Am I the only member of this forum who has not heard a single second of anything other than the six official songs?

It's a lonely feeling!!

Nope, I haven't either. Let's hug!

We're in this together!!

tumblr_mt63qurll91rwi0kao3_500.gif

It's a lonely feeling!!

Besides listening to the demos (have since stopped since second week of January), I'm waiting till the album is Released.

Okay so we have:

Whoopie

Someofshane

Flip the switch

Messiahxxx

Mmmm

San

Goddess

WeboGirl

JazzyJan

Kydonna

Carly69

Whatatramp

Soma

Chellegasm

Nimos

Insilico

Vande

Carta

Anyone else? Who else are "Rebel" virgins?

Besides listening to the demos (have since stopped since second week of January), I'm waiting till the album is Released.

OMG How can you do it guys giveup.png

But good things come for boys who wait demi.gif

and for those who don't IM9iGWX.gif

but OMG your strength giveup.png

I want a true experience. I've stopped listening to the 6 released tracks besides LFL since Jan.

I want the physical in my hand. Looking at the artwork while listening to the album.

I did this with Lana last year and I enjoyed it!

I've never done this before with an M album.

MDNA had an official leak by appearing on AOL radio a week before the release. I jumped on that experience, as practically every member here was listening to those streams then discussing them here. It felt like you were listening to the album with the forum. I wish I could do that now. :(

But, I wanna try something different!!! I wanna see the artwork. I wanna buy the album the day it's releaed in stores!!

Racc48l.jpg

The struggle is too much for me giveup.png I don't know how much more I can take the wait. W-will it be so bad if we just have one listen guys? just one :)

Don't!!! I added you to the list!!! Don't go to the other side. We're almost there, kinda.... ;)

Okay so we have:

Whoopie

Someofshane

Flip the switch

Messiahxxx

Mmmm

San

Goddess

Anyone else? Who else are "Rebel" virgins?

Rebel virgin here. I plan on getting popped on March 10th.

Same here. I have heard the demos of Rebel Heart and Wash all over me but don't want to listen to the rest until the album is released by Madonna herself. To be honest and without wanting to upset anyone, I am finding it really sad that we are not experiencing listening to the brand new album all together. When it is released, I was looking forward to everyone being excited together but now I feel left behind and out of the loop. The fact we also keep reading about details of the leaked songs in every thread around, makes it even harder. Can't wait until the album is released so can join in the discussions.

Jan, welcome to the club, I've added you to the list. It's scary to see how small numbered we are :( I feel you too, I wish I could join on the fun with everyone else

But it'll be worth it, TRUST!!

Honestly, i can't wait for March 10th, log in here and read all your first impressions, go insane and listen the album with you all food.gif

it will feel like it's the first time but lbr every time is like the first time with this album food.gif

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I fooled around with WASH and RH demos, but other than that I'm still tight down there. Can't wait to be freshly squeezed on March 10 th.