[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

Rebel Heart is approaching and it’s time to have a deeper look at its release formats and cover artworks.
The release of Madonna’s 13th studio album is set to become a collector’s dream – or nightmare, depending on your point of view – because additional versions – both physical and digital – keep being added to the release schedule.

The Standard, DeLuxe and Super DeLuxe packages will be joined by more additional formats, which will carry different designsand will vary according to the different local markets, with some dedicated versions possibly released locally and not worldwide.

MadonnaTribe is also happy to share the exciting news that theRebel Heart covers will be based on three completely different artworks.
The main cover will be based on the image you are already familiar with, and in pure Rebel/Heart style the two additional artworks will head to two different directions. One will be the“safer” version aimed to retailers that usually carry clean versions of the CD and are not comfortable with edgy imagery, and another one will once again push the envelope with a strong and daring artwork that will bring you back to the imagery of Madonna’s Sex book.

-MTribe

So the one we have now is the middle cover?

But are they not aware that Holy Water is on the standard 14 track edition??

That's what I don't understand. Is there going to be some sort of clean/Wal-Mart edition that doesn't have Holy Water, Unapologetic Bitch, and Bitch I'm Madonna and is just some bizarre 11 track disc?

Rebel Heart is approaching and it’s time to have a deeper look at its release formats and cover artworks.

The release of Madonna’s 13th studio album is set to become a collector’s dream – or nightmare, depending on your point of view – because additional versions – both physical and digital – keep being added to the release schedule.

The Standard, DeLuxe and Super DeLuxe packages will be joined by more additional formats, which will carry different designsand will vary according to the different local markets, with some dedicated versions possibly released locally and not worldwide.

MadonnaTribe is also happy to share the exciting news that theRebel Heart covers will be based on three completely different artworks.

The main cover will be based on the image you are already familiar with, and in pure Rebel/Heart style the two additional artworks will head to two different directions. One will be the“safer” version aimed to retailers that usually carry clean versions of the CD and are not comfortable with edgy imagery, and another one will once again push the envelope with a strong and daring artwork that will bring you back to the imagery of Madonna’s Sex book.

-MTribe

YES PLEASE!!!!

I'm buying vinyl and superdeluxe, and once prices go down i will buy the regular one.

I thought it was cool what they did with MDNA having two covers for 2 different editions

And it was obvious then that they would alter the tracklist for clean retailers as Gang bang would be impossible to edit

Plus, bsck to the standard and deluxe edition thing, They clearly stated that and the two different covers in the press release.

For Rebel heart, they haven't told us anything, so there's so much confusion going on

We were told the actual album is 19 tracks, yet the standard is labelled as having 14

So much confusion going on!!!

There are so many rumors about different versions. I was thinking though, that maybe the Super Deluxe edition isn't meant to be released now, but later. In the same way that Paul McCartney released NEW (Collector's Edition) and David Bowie's The Next Day Extra. Just a thought.

There are so many rumors about different versions. I was thinking though, that maybe the Super Deluxe edition isn't meant to be released now, but later. In the same way that Paul McCartney released NEW (Collector's Edition) and David Bowie's The Next Day Extra. Just a thought.

Oh dear... imagine that the leak album were in fact the Tour Edition planned for 2016? :lmao:

Oh, i was just talking to a working partner and told her "can't wait to go home and listen the new Madonna album from beginning to end. It just leaked yesterday" and she looked at me blank and answered back: "another time? That woman has all her work leaked all the time"

So the one we have now is the middle cover?

But are they not aware that Holy Water is on the standard 14 track edition??

I think the one we have now will be the cover for the Standard and Deluxe editions.

Then there will be another cover for the Clean edition and a third cover for the Super Deluxe box.

I believe the clean edition will consist of all non-explicit tracks included on the Deluxe edition

AFAIK, the Super Deluxe box is scheduled for release two weeks after the album proper.

I had to replace RH & WAOM with there demos as the new versions are awful compared to them but the rest of the album is ACE!!!

Wrong thread babe