[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

She's being quiet because she's working her ass off on her Grammy performance currently.

I actually hope that the anxiety from the album leaking doesn't hurt her mentality in rehearsals. She has to be really upset, I feel for her. No time to worry because she has the show on Sunday to prepare for.

I still can't believe she thought she could hold onto this music long enough to release a double record.

M recorded many interviews for March and also had planned TV shows... I hope everything will be right now that everything has changed, or it will be a huge mess...

Just imagine if she talked about the March release and the arrested hacker in these interviews, they won't be able to show this on TV if the album is released in the next days... What a waste of time it would be for M, I feel bad for her!! :mellow:

I actually hope that the anxiety from the album leaking doesn't hurt her mentality in rehearsals. She has to be really upset, I feel for her. No time to worry because she has the show on Sunday to prepare for.

When she is upset or she feels everything is against her (or her project) she will do her absolute best and show everyone she can't be beaten down. That's the difference with her and others.

M recorded many interviews for March and also had planned TV shows... I hope everything will be right now that everything has changed, or it will be a huge mess...

Just imagine if she talked about the March release and the arrested hacker in these interviews, they won't be able to show this on TV if the album is released in the next days... What a waste of time it would be for M, I feel bad for her!! :mellow:

They can always edit stuff if necessary.

I also feel really bad for her :(

When she is upset or she feels everything is against her (or her project) she will do her absolute best and show everyone she can't be beaten down. That's the difference with her and others.

Exactly. M is no victim. The queen is gonna slay

Iconic and Vici are streaming officially now (link)

No, one of the songs has already been removed for copyright violation. You should remove the link from your comment if you don't want to get flushed...

That would be stupid considering I thought this was official.

Yes but now that you know it's not official, you should edit your comment and remove the link, spreading links is still forbidden here.

Of course it needs to be released digitally early, the question is simply when. Release it over the weekend in the US, and wait for the BRITS performance to release it in Europe.

Interviews were scheduled in January probably precisely because a leak was in the horizon. Reporters will adapt to stay on trend. That's the least of her problems at this point.

I don't think they will do an early release. If anything it'll be next week. But they already have all promo lined and planned out. I think they'd rather stick to the original plan, as Madonna's name will be everywhere as soon as it's March.

Elle, Cosmo, V Mag, all seem to be coming March and beyond. We can't rush release those things now

Wouldn't the overall sales possibly be BETTER if she dropped it this minute?

You'd have the typical Madonna first week sales, and then the Grammys. Then the Brits and all those mags in March would give it another boost.

You'd have the typical Madonna first week sales, and then the Grammys. Then the Brits and all those mags in March would give it another boost.

I can't see it making any difference

It's honestly hard to say. I think she would sell the same amount total. Waiting for March would give it a bigger first week, while releasing it now would spread things out.

I am convinced they HAD to have in their minds the possibility of this kind of leak (accentuated by the Bjork's leak) especially after the "listening party" and that they thought of some ways to handle this...whatever that is we will know in the following days, meanwhile cream and pinch your tities, finger your clitoris (or whatever grows between your legs) and enjoy the ride as best as possible.

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION OF SONGS THAT HAVE LEAKED AHEAD OF THE OFFICIAL REBEL HEART RELEASE DATE IN THE SPOILER ZONE: http://forums.madonn...ic=48793&pag

SHIT, my bad, i thought i was in the right thread. Remove my quote to not spoil people. Sorry. Though i leave my advice : stop listening to the demos to listen to the final album with fresh ears.