[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I pre-ordered the 19 track version on Australian I-Tunes

That version is not even available in my country anymore? No idea why!

So I then pre-ordered the 14 track version thinking I would get the new songs… nothing so far :(

^ Sorry about that. :( Seems there are some irregularities on the Australian iTunes store. Hope they get them ironed out quickly so all of our Australian friends can hear the three new songs!

^ Sorry about that. :( Seems there are some irregularities on the Australian iTunes store. Hope they get them ironed out quickly so all of our Australian friends can hear the three new songs!

Peter, thank you so much for trying to help us but unfortunately the US Itunes store keep sending me back to the useless Australians Itunes. Again though, appreciate you trying to help us. :kiss2:

Peter, thank you so much for trying to help us but unfortunately the US Itunes store keep sending me back to the useless Australians Itunes. Again though, appreciate you trying to help us. :kiss2:

Sorry to hear that, jazzy. :( I kinda figured it wouldn't work, but thought maybe something had changed, since you mentioned Jacket and Napoleon... Hope it is available soon! Sending love to you! xo.

Ugh!! First I couldn't watch Grammys live and now THIS!! :angry: So yeah, Finnish iTunes doesn't have those new tracks...

I'm so frustrated!! :rant:

...sigh. Maybe I will just listen to LFL remixes then.. and send some email to iTunes...... :voodoo:

Guest Rachelle of London

it's not just Europe... Only Mexico, Canada and United States have it right now...

New Zealand and Philippines now have it

Are the songs top 3 in the US because they are instant tracks from the pre-order? Or are people physically clicking on them to buy them? Either way it's awesome!

Guest Rachelle of London

New Zealand has it?!

But Australia still nothing...

yup. Even the fansite Madonna Australia which has a few New Zealanders have confirmed NZ has it but not Oz

yup. Even the fansite Madonna Australia which has a few New Zealanders have confirmed NZ has it but not Oz

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SONGS ITUNES!~!~!!!!!

chelle, have you listened to the new songs yet?

I see people in countries where the new tracks are available are having to purchase them individually, but for preorders new songs are supposed to be automatically downloaded as they become available. The whole iTunes preorder process for this album seems to be a bit shambolic. I remember for MDNA the iTunes preorder didn't download until about 48 hours after release due to some glitch.

I really like the 3 new songs. :)

Surprisingly, at least to me, my favourite is "Iconic"! Didn't see that coming, since I'm not particularly fond of the demo. :chuckle:

Guest Rachelle of London

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SONGS ITUNES!~!~!!!!!

chelle, have you listened to the new songs yet?

Nope havent listened. Gonna wait until I finish work. They better update on my itunes