[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

Joan of Arc......omg

It's killing me

She really is pulling my heart with this one

I can't deal with it

LOVE IT

JOA is so amazing. The beginning part is so beautiful.

Hold Tight is very cool. Iconic is gonna be so much fun live singing along to it!

ICONIC............WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I JUST BEEN BLESSED WITH?

I need this song on repeat 24/7 for the rest of my life

There is so many layers to this song, I CAN'T TAKE IT GUYS

I CANT

I'M NOT WORTHY

SHE IS DELIVERING LIKE NO OTHER!!!!

iTunes Aus doesn't have the new songs available :(

but the Living for Love Remixes are up. $17?!!! fuck!!

Well, we dont even have the deluxe album, despite pre-orders. stupid itune fuckers.

$17 sounds like the wrong price, surely ...

When you first pre-orderd the album back in December, you paid the initial amount (the 7.99 back in December for the 6 tracks, not the full 14.99) Since it's not the release date, you have have to manually purchase any additional songs that might be released before the albums release date. After you buy these three songs, you'll only have to pay 3.38 the day the album is released.

Hope that makes sense. :)

Thank you! :vogue:

1346910_o.gif

Well, we dont even have the deluxe album, despite pre-orders. stupid itune fuckers.

$17 sounds like the wrong price, surely ...

yeah i just went back to rebel heart and even though i'd preordered it before i had to preorder it again because they removed the deluxe! wtf is going on...

also the living for love remixes EP is the same price as the rebel heart album. $16.99

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

iTunes Aus doesn't have the new songs available :(

but the Living for Love Remixes are up. $17?!!! fuck!!

Does anyone have a link to get the 3 songs. Not showing on Australian ITunes. Last time that the 6 songs were released, Jacket and Napolean posted a link to US Itunes store. I am not a computer expert and just am getting nowhere. Really want to download these songs now.

yeah i just went back to rebel heart and even though i'd preordered it before i had to preorder it again because they removed the deluxe! wtf is going on...

also the living for love remixes EP is the same price as the rebel heart album. $16.99

SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME

Did you get the next 3 tracks? I just send a thing to itunes so i'll see what they say.

I think the remixes is because it has 8 tracks, and that counts as an album for chart purposes, so they have probably just applied the usual album price.

Did you get the next 3 tracks? I just send a thing to itunes so i'll see what they say.

I think the remixes is because it has 8 tracks, and that counts as an album for chart purposes, so they have probably just applied the usual album price.

Iconic isn't even part of the 14 track album. It's strange they would remove the 19th track album.....

Send Guy O a tweet too

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone in Australia got the new 2 or 3 songs from I-Tunes?

I pre-ordered this album twice already but it's not offering me any new songs today!?

Does anyone have a link to get the 3 songs. Not showing on Australian ITunes. Last time that the 6 songs were released, Jacket and Napolean posted a link to US Itunes store. I am not a computer expert and just am getting nowhere. Really want to download these songs now.

Hi, Janelle!

Not sure if this is helpful or not, but I copied these links from the US iTunes store... I hope they help you!

Hold Tight:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hold-tight/id953710965?i=953710972

Joan of Arc:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/joan-of-arc/id953710965?i=953710973

Iconic:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/iconic-feat.-chance-rapper/id953710965?i=953710974

(As Whoop explained, you just have to purchase each one individually now ... and the pre-order price on the album will decrease. I had trouble figuring this out earlier, but thank you, Whoop, for your explanation! I tried clicking on the album pre-order button again in desperation, but it wouldn't let me -- said I'd already done it. Haha! So then I just purchased each individually. I'm not certain if that will work for any of our Australian friends or not... Usually when I've seen something in another territory, it won't let me download -- says it's not available in my territory. .... It is odd tonight - I noticed the different versions finally -- 14-track and 19-track -- and it's saying I've pre-ordered both, but... I don't see how that can be, because I only thought I pre-ordered the 19-track back in December. I did gift some tracks to my friends, but I didn't gift all six or anything... mostly "Living for Love" and a couple "Devil Pray" -- it doesn't let you pre-order the album as a gift for someone. Or else, it didn't back in December.)