[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

And this is Brazil's largest newspaper. The critics can be ruthless, so an "ótimo" (=great) rating is a big deal. I've just read another article from Veja, Brazil's Newsweek so to speak, and they're calling Rebel Heart her best effort since Confessions. They shredded MDNA and Hard Candy to pieces.

omg soooo good and well done!

Any idea on how I can get the three newly released songs to download on my pre-order?

I did and it tells me I've already purchased a pre-order.

Did you guys who got the Pre-order in December have to click the prices on each individually to get them?

I just cancelled my pre-order and then re pre-ordered it.

When you first pre-orderd the album back in December, you paid the initial amount (the 7.99 back in December for the 6 tracks, not the full 14.99) Since it's not the release date, you have have to manually purchase any additional songs that might be released before the albums release date. After you buy these three songs, you'll only have to pay 3.38 the day the album is released.

Hope that makes sense. :)

OK, iTunes is really pissing me off right now. Nothing is working.

Argh!

Are you in the US? You have to manually buy each new song! Read my post above! :)

When you first pre-orderd the album back in December, you paid the initial amount (the 7.99 back in December for the 6 tracks, not the full 14.99) Since it's not the release date, you have have to manually purchase any additional songs that might be released before the albums release date. After you buy these three songs, you'll only have to pay 3.38 the day the album is released.

Hope that makes sense. :)

This helped me, Whoop. It's working for me now. Many thanks!!

If you've pre ordered the album...just click on each individual track price and it will automatically download without charging you extra and it will subtract 1.29 from the total remaining balance...