[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I actually can't believe I haven't sinned. Madonna give me strength :dramatic:

You guys are crazy strong! I admire you. I couldn't do it. I hadn't heard most of the demos, but the moment I knew the actual album had leaked my mind went numb and my body took over... click, click, click.... AAHH!H!HH@J!J#LK!@J#Lkj Been on cloud 9 since.

Every album is a treat for the fans but I feel like with this one, with the rumored three different covers, standard, deluxe, and super deluxe, a total of 25 BRAND NEW TRACKS, she really wanted to treat and spoil us.

So are all the virgins at least loosening enough to listen to Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, and Iconic on Monday, or planning to stay tighter than tight?

I'm on the fence!

So are all the virgins at least loosening enough to listen to Hold Tight, Joan of Arc, and Iconic on Monday, or planning to stay tighter than tight?

I'm on the fence!

I'M DEFINITELY LISTENING. can't wait until my itunes updates :wow:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I'm on the fence!

Not me, I'd rather wait for the whole thing.

I'm on the fence!

SomeofShane, once Madonna releases her songs on Itunes, go for it. I will be downloading those 3 songs as soon as they are released. They are not leaks but proper releases. Then we will have all of the rest of the music to look forward to listening to on the actual CD. Heaven awaits us.

SomeofShane, once Madonna releases her songs on Itunes, go for it. I will be downloading those 3 songs as soon as they are released. They are not leaks but proper releases. Then we will have all of the rest of the music to look forward to listening to on the actual CD. Heaven awaits us.

Good point, JJ! We can listen to these three, and then we'll still have TEN songs (which is the entire length of MUSIC) to look forward to, sixteen songs if we count super deluxe!

I will listen to any official release. So, that's a 'yes' for me on Monday.

I need a little fiddle for Christ's sake.

I'm saying yes too! For fuck's sake, we've been very good!