[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

So what about us Aussies getting the album on the 6th...that'll be lonely :lol:

No, it'll be lovely, San! Add me to to the list of those who haven't listened to the album :)

Can't believe the wait is almost, ALMOST over! Just a couple of weeks more of waiting! Add me to the list of virgins too. I only have listened to the 6 released tracks and the first Rebel Heart demo last year...

Can't contain myself!

Cute picture, but way too tame and meaningless for an album cover. But to be honest, I don't care that much since it's only the cover for the clean edition (and standard edition, no?). The deluxe cover on the other hand is just fantastic, absolutely iconic!

I wish there was a "Target exclusive" album being released as well, with additional tracks. I always get albums at Target for that reason. But maybe that's just a certain record company that makes that deal with them?

Okay so we have:

Whoopie

Someofshane

Flip the switch

Messiahxxx

Mmmm

San

Goddess

WeboGirl

JazzyJan

Kydonna

Carly69

Whatatramp

Soma

Chellegasm

Nimos

Insilico

Vande

Carta

Strictmachine

Anyone else? Who else are "Rebel" virgins?

Updated!!

Exclusive: Iconic is coming too!

BY MADONNATRIBE · FEBRUARY 5, 2015

Yesterday we were happy to report that the two additional songs that will be available with the album preorder on February 9th are Joan of Arc and Hold Tight.

Today we can share the news that a third track will be available on Monday, and this time it will be Iconic! The new song, featuring Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson will be available before the full album release exclusively on iTunes.

Wow!! We will get THREE "new" tracks on Monday!!? That is insane!! That's nine tracks before the album is released! 9!!! That's almost like a full album!

I can't wait to jam with this "mini album" till they release the whole thing!

Wow!! We will get THREE "new" tracks on Monday!!? That is insane!! That's nine tracks before the album is released! 9!!! That's almost like a full album!

I can't wait to jam with this "mini album" till they release the whole thing!

Are you being *Madonna's voice* iRonic?

Am I the only member of this forum who has not heard a single second of anything other than the six official songs?

It's a lonely feeling!!

Besides the early snippet of Rebel Heart I am with you in that feeling. I have read reactions though and thank God Joan Of Arc is soon to be released because I am weakening. It's going to be hard waiting till March 10th.

I want to hear it in all it's perfection though as an album.

I wonder if already released songs will open in a different way when they are listened as part of the full album? You know what I mean?

^ no, not that. I mean if I will see them in a new light. Now they are separate songs without a bigger concept. It's like if we had just Impressive instant, Gone and Don't tell me from Music. Separately they don't seem to have anything in common but when they are part of the album, they suddenly make sense..

I've only listened to the fab 6, as well as the demos that didn't make the album to tide me through these times of wait. I'm keeping myself a virgin to experience the era as it unfolds officially. Hoping the LFL remixes are coming out next week to further stimulate and tease me until March becausd I've decided I'm not even going to listen to the additional three tracks released on iTunes with the preorder

Damn look at you go! I was debating wether or not to listen to the new 3, but thought id might as well.

I'll give them a few listens, but won't over indulge myself