[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I haven't listened to any of the album yet, apart from the 6 songs released and the RH/WAOM demos back in November. The wait is KILLING ME!! But reading everyone's reactions confirms that it will be so worth it! BRING IT, M !!!

I really need them to confirm all the editions and track lists and put it on pre-order around the world. I'm going insane!!!! I want to preorder all the editions and then i'll be relaxed and chilling while i wait till March 10th.

I'm a RH virgin too! And I will totally wait till the 6th of March when it's released in here (according to iTunes)!! I was kind of hoping she would release it earlier (after Grammys) because of the latest leak but now the posters are spreading everywhere so I'm pretty sure they wont do it.

So few virgins and so may sluts here!! :D

And my god that new Madonna album cover (is it official?) is STUNNING!! VERY Marilyn, VERY Madonna and VERY beautiful! The only thing I would chance would be the text - I would move it away from her hand.

i'm also a virgin, whoop! add me to the list. SO looking forward to the two songs we are getting in a few days. hopefully it should tide me over :D

and that standard cover is beautiful. she looks fantastic. it's also not over photoshopped. she looks her age (well not really cause no one her age looks as good as her :lol: ) i love that she's even wearing her Kabbalah bracelet :) AND is that her normal teeth there, do i spy gap tooth? :dramatic:

Okay so we have:

Whoopie

Someofshane

Flip the switch

Messiahxxx

Mmmm

San

Goddess

WeboGirl

JazzyJan

Anyone else? Who else are "Rebel" virgins?

i only know the 6 released tracks....

don't know anything about demos...

i only know the 6 released tracks....

don't know anything about demos...

Yep, me too. I know the demos titles and the final tracklisting, but that's about it. Stay strong, There's a light at the end of the tunnel!

#likeavirgin

I haven't listened to any of the album yet, apart from the 6 songs released and the RH/WAOM demos back in November. The wait is KILLING ME!! But reading everyone's reactions confirms that it will be so worth it! BRING IT, M !!!

yay! :clap:

Guest Rachelle of London

Same here. I have heard the demos of Rebel Heart and Wash all over me but don't want to listen to the rest until the album is released by Madonna herself. To be honest and without wanting to upset anyone, I am finding it really sad that we are not experiencing listening to the brand new album all together. When it is released, I was looking forward to everyone being excited together but now I feel left behind and out of the loop. The fact we also keep reading about details of the leaked songs in every thread around, makes it even harder. Can't wait until the album is released so can join in the discussions.

Jan I agree. Members that I follow on IG are even putting posting stuff about the songs there. Its ridiculous. When the album is released the same annoying twats will be calling us late. I bet you.

So what about us Aussies getting the album on the 6th...that'll be lonely :lol:

All fans in Finland are with you guys!! :finland:

Guest whatatramp

OH MY GOD tumblr_nja7fyrbO41qhp6cuo1_1280.jpg

lpkoi;ulyitureystwaretsroyicufxydxfg h e l p

I've only listened to the officially released songs from RH if that's what Rebel Heart Virgin is