[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

The general public don't know about leaks or how to download them.

The people that are non fans who download the leak were never going to pay for the album anyway.

The fans will buy numerous copies anyway.

I have faith everything will be fine.

I really hope so. The Grammys/Brits Awards will be the key to get the right exposure after the leak. They should take advance of this now.

I hope they did not have deals with companies to release exclusive tracks from the album prior to the release because these deals could also help them from releasing The album early.

When Beyonce goes shopping at Target or whatever the name that was (i can't remember) it's not spontaneous, it's a deal she made with them for instore promo after they got mad she released the album early online. Since there are less and less cd retailers the ones left makes demands hence a special edition for Target for example.

I don't want her to rush the release.

I want Hold Tight & JOA so I can focus on those tracks for 2-3 weeks, then add the actual HQ leak of the Deluxe Album, then a week later add the Super Deluxe tracks. :)

There are just too many songs to take in all at once!

Music - the whole record - leaked during the first half of August 2000 and the record was officially released mid September. It went on to become a big seller.

She will most likely have it digitally released within the next few days.

At least she's performing on the Grammy's. This could turn out good for her.

The 14-track Standard Edition and the 19-track Deluxe Edition are now up for pre-orders in the Google Play Music Store.

Music - the whole record - leaked during the first half of August 2000 and the record was officially released mid September. It went on to become a big seller.

The internet of 2000 is not the internet of 2015. Social medias and online newspapers help the spread. Now it's already all over the news...

I hoped it was fake rumors but now it's a reality... I guess they will release the video for LFL this week and then the full album next Monday.

The 14-track Standard Edition and the 19-track Deluxe Edition are now up for pre-orders in the Google Play Music Store.

I still cant fathom why anyone - completists included - would purchase the 14 track edition. this should have been released as a 20 track album nothing less.

She should stick with the current schedule. She has Grammys and Brits Award coming up. Those two should give her enough boost. Isn't she releasing two more tracks this week?

She should stick with the current schedule. She has Grammys and Brits Award coming up. Those two should give her enough boost. Isn't she releasing two more tracks this week?

Yeah they are releasing Hold Tight and Joan of Arc on the 9th.

It's a difficult situation. Part of me thinks they should just release the whole thing on the 9th, but that would sort of screw up their plan for the UK (where Living for Love isn't even officially released until the second half of the month).

Guest HaveASit

Why LFL hasn't been released in the UK? :electropop:

She will release after the Brits. With all the pre orders and the performance, The song will skyrise to number 1. Its all about gaining strenght for a great debut

The general public don't know about leaks or how to download them.

The people that are non fans who download the leak were never going to pay for the album anyway.

The fans will buy numerous copies anyway.

I have faith everything will be fine.

This is not 2002 anymore. People go to Google, look for the thing, download the album and enjoy. My father is almost 70 and he downloads all films for his grandkids. He even converts YouTube vids into mp3 when he wants a certain song. And he didn't end Primary school (back then in Spain it was typical to work being very young and leave school).

Well in 3 years the next era will be locked up tighter than a nun's asshole.

Meh, Madonna will play the songs with the windows open, will invite another dozen of guest to be part of the album and will send cds with 30 demos to 20 people to ask their opinion. If she didn't learn with Music and GMAYL...

there's another leak? where have I been?

anyway, fans will buy the album same with tour tickets. outside the fanbase, people will spend if it's worth spending which I am certain based on how well received this new music is.

I bet just like MDNA, M's camp was going to also announce touring and start sales same week as album and bundle to help with album sales which we all know is the only reason MDNA sold what it did.

I wonder if they cant move the release date up for the tour bundle concern. Can they can move up tour ticket sales dates, or should they consider the leak a blessing similar to Bjorks and just release it now letting it result in sales based on no official single release (but coincidentally is coming out shortly).

A

Yes please release on pre order!

Seems quiet from M at the moment. Must be in talks with her team? I'm actually scared what she will post next lol She's gonna be so pissed!!