[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

the good thing though.. it doesn't sound mastered yet. there's a few little sound errors, changes in volume in the songs. so she has to release the full remastered thing on iTunes really soon!

There is no way I'm downloading this! I made a mistake of going into th spoiler thread and it's full of people crying about how the demos are better!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no way I'm downloading this! I made a mistake of going into th spoiler thread and it's full of people crying about how the demos are better!

UGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They need to fuck off! Them idiots that spoiling everything for M!!

If she released this after Grammys, there's strong indication that Rihanna is gonna release her album too. She has radio plays and I'm sure ALOT streaming on her side. RH might struggle. Say bye to traditional promo too, that will be out of the window, everything planned for March.

This sure will put her in a good mood for the grammy rehearsals.

I have no idea what she should do, it's bad either way. She has a hard decision to make now, hope she chooses wisely.

They will react for sure, just as they did back in December. This is horrible but she will survive the mess, Bjork's prompt release reaction worked just fine.

And I'm not downloading before it's out officially.

what happened with bjork?

i can imagine the release anticipated for a week, i don't see the album released so soon...all the campaign, and this time seems big, has been set for march...

how much time her time will need to find out this other leak?

This makes me soooooo sad and angry! :rant: And I can't even imagine how she is taking this all. This might have a permanent effect on her, who knows. Maybe she wants to release music differently next time around..

I don't know. Like said, only fans and some random people will donwload the album before the official release. But still.. now march 10th seems far too late for the release. Maybe she should release the album (and video) after the Grammys: she would have number #1 album for sure.