[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

So annoying that we're getting reviews now. Wish I could just hear the final thing for myself and be influenced by others. Need to get off this forum really.

I also don't like to hear one second of music before it's officially released, but I do enjoy reading the reviews. They are like teasers. And they never influence me.

what's there to bitch about? :lmao: like one or 2 songs from the 27? :lmao:

he literally said:

I think it was phenomenally better than MDNA and Hard Candy - IMO her weakest albums.
I mean, that pretty much says it all. and those 2 albums arent even bad. they're just seen as Madonna's weakest.

The album sounds amazing!

People from the Other Shore are already bitching about it, though :lmao:

I had never been to the site. Checked it out the other day, and the FIRST thing I noticed was that two of the BITCHIEST people who used to post here but now do not had started several of the topics :lmao:

Bring on Rebel Heart please!

Guest HaveASit

How Madonna lost her quality control after COADF and that Rebel Heart will most likely need to be edited into a 12 track album.

But, really, they say those things all the time. I just went there to read what johnox had the say about the listenning party.

Yes, I'm sure Madonna and Interscope invited to the listening party some members from "Flop of the Pops" forum. I'm sure Madonna herself is now reading his review, biting her nails from anxiety, thinking "OMG, did he like my album???".

"Hey Madonna, it's the New York Times, can we come to your listening party?"

"Sorry guys, there's no more seats in the room for you or the Guardian, Flop of the Pops forum members always come first.".

Yes yes, that could totally happen in this world :dead:

if I remember, Johnnox is working as some kind of music critic in the press or something, no?

If it's true, why would he write his review on a forum?

And if a listening party was really held by the label, we can be sure that the first review will be in big medias... And probably not before March.

If it's true, why would he write his review on a forum?

And if a listening party was really held by the label, we can be sure that the first review will be in big medias... And probably not before March.

MDNA reviews in big publications came out three weeks before album, though. Attitide and New York Daily News were the first.

So the dude writes comments almost all of which are positive as a way to share with fellow fans. He offers to answer people's questions, but the thread is just pages of people's utter foolishness and like three intelligent questions. What the fuck with that site.

So the dude writes comments almost all of which are positive as a way to share with fellow fans. He offers to answer people's questions, but the thread is just pages of people's utter foolishness and like three intelligent questions. What the fuck with that site.

I thought the same, lots of random crap and annoying GIFs polluting that thread.

and what would your Madgesty ask? rav1.gif

and what would your Madgesty ask? rav1.gif

I'm not making fun of the questions that were asked. Ask him what song made his ass spread for all I care. I just couldn't believe that no one was asking ANYTHING, and it was just pages of nonsense and images and idle chatter :) because then the few actual questions just get lost in the clutter