[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

#rumour @Madonna set to record the theme song for the new all-female #Ghostbusters

from @clintbrown on twitter

but keep in mind those twitter rumours are often BS. just sharing what I see.

So much BS, the movie is still in pre-production stages, no cast announced. Surely Madonna is gonna commit to make a song for a movie she hasn't even seen, count on it.

Kanye touched WAOM? Yikes...he almost destroyed Illuminati...ahhhhh

I actually think Kanye made Illuminati a lot better, changed it from a basic demo into a great track. I don't even like Kanye but I'm open to hear what else he's done.

Update: actually I've just listened to the Illuminati demo and it's actually really good! love the chords in the "all seeing eye is watching tonight..." bit! But the album version of the "it's the enlightenment that started it all" is so much better, love the 80s synths.

Kanye has done a great job with Illuminati. He's a prick, but the guy makes good music.

He made it sound more industrial and anemic....after hearing the demo version, I thought the final version may contain a more upbeat sound....but it that's what happens when you listen to demos :-)

he seems to be a critical member though. but maybe thats a good thing. i saw he said some are close to brilliant, and some are bad. (i guess he means the sexual songs. but if that's in HIS OPINION three or so out of 14 fantastic tracks i don't see the problem tbh) but I'm reading between the lines when Im reading his posts though, and to me it sounds like if she got rid of a few songs it could've been an amazing album.

"Such a frustrating album.

So close to a classic, some fucking amazing tracks and some utter shite."

he seems to be a critical member though. but maybe thats a good thing. i saw he said some are close to brilliant, and some are bad. (i guess he means the sexual songs. but if that's in HIS OPINION three or so out of 14 fantastic tracks i don't see the problem tbh) but I'm reading between the lines when Im reading his posts though, and to me it sounds like if she got rid of a few songs it could've been an amazing album.

"Such a frustrating album.

So close to a classic, some fucking amazing tracks and some utter shite."

14? Sounds like he only listened to the "standard."

Did he mention when his review will be published?

14? Sounds like he only listened to the "standard."

Did he mention when his review will be published?

oh i don't know if he listened to the standard one or the deluxe, I'm just guessing.. but if its the deluxe and there's only a few "utter shite" songs (which is debatable, some would say BIM and Iluminati are shit) then that's even better.