[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

I don't know why anyone's complaining over the order of the tracklist. More than likely it will change anyway... it did twice for MDNA if I recall. (remember: Love Spent was originally listed as a bonus track :lmao: )

i'd understand complaining or criticism over the sequencing....i really don't get "in the digital era you make your own sequence"

but...it's just too early to have meltdowns....order can change and we don't know how the songs will be in their final form....

so much drama.... :dazed:

Guest toomawashi

Looks like the LFL cover is that horrible pink remixes cover. God help us! I've just made my own.

I think/hope it is a temporary one, she keeps the official artwork for the official release

Edited by toomawashi

The standard edition tracklist according with amazon.fr is weird. Where's the title track?

1. Living for love

2. Devil pray

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I’m madonna

7. Hold tight

8. Joan of arc

9. Iconic

10. Heartbreakcity

11. Body shop

12. Holy water

13. Inside out

14. Wash all over me

The 14 tracks listed for the standard edition, especially in preorder times, since quite literally a lot can change from the time preorder goes into affect and album release date, the only thing that these online and other outlets that offer it know for a fact is that there is definitely x amount of tracks on the standard edition (in this case 14).

Rest assured RH will certainly make the standard...no matter how many different editions get released with how ever many different amount of tracks per (14...19...25, etc) the one thing they will all have in common and guaranteed is Living For Love will open the album and Rebel Heart will close it!!!

I bet my left nut, my list below will be the 14 track standard edition.

01 Living for love

02 Devil pray

03 Ghosttown

04 Unapologetic Bitch

05 Illuminati

06 Bitch I’m Madonna

07 Hold tight

08 Joan of arc

09 Iconic

10 Heartbreak city

11 Inside out

12 Wash all over me

13 Messiah

14 Rebel Heart

No the super deluxe is different to the french only edition isn't it?

I'm so confused!

Yes, the FNAC edition and the Super Deluxe Box are two separate items.

The special FNAC edition is a 2-disc set including the Deluxe Edition + a bonus CD featuring two remixes of "Living for Love". It will be a limited item produced in 15,000 copies, which will be sold only by FNAC in France and Belgium.

The Super Deluxe Box is rumoured to consist of the Deluxe Edition + a bonus CD with 6 extra songs. It is tentatively scheduled for release on 23/24 March and will most likely be a limited item, though it remains unconfirmed how many copied will be produced.

The 14 tracks listed for the standard edition, especially in preorder times, since quite literally a lot can change from the time preorder goes into affect and album release date, the only thing that these online and other outlets that offer it know for a fact is that there is definitely x amount of tracks on the standard edition (in this case 14).

Rest assured RH will certainly make the standard...no matter how many different editions get released with how ever many different amount of tracks per (14...19...25, etc) the one thing they will all have in common and guaranteed is Living For Love will open the album and Rebel Heart will close it!!!

I bet my left nut, my list below will be the 14 track standard edition.

01 Living for love

02 Devil pray

03 Ghosttown

04 Unapologetic Bitch

05 Illuminati

06 Bitch I’m Madonna

07 Hold tight

08 Joan of arc

09 Iconic

10 Heartbreak city

11 Inside out

12 Wash all over me

13 Messiah

14 Rebel Heart

I like this tracklist a lot but I think there's not enough REBEL tracks for M's taste. I think she would want to balance it out. If the one that we got is not finalized and if Rebel Heart is included, I can see it ending up like this:

Living For Love

Devil Pray

Ghosttown

Unaplogetic Bitch

Illuminati

Bitch I'm Madonna

Hold Tight

Iconic

Holy Water

Inside Out

Best Night

Veni Vidi Vici

Wash All Over Me

Rebel Heart

Sorry if this was posted here already, but Universal Music France has apparently produced a special France-only promo edition of Rebel Heart, which is limited to 200 copies.

This edition will be a 2-disc Digipak set wrapped in leather strings: Disc 1 features the 6 pre-order tracks that were released on 20 December, Disc 2 features all the official "Living for Love" remixes.

source: Madonna Underground

Sorry if this was posted here already, but Universal Music France has apparently produced special France-only promo edition of Rebel Heart, which is limited to 200 copies.

This edition will be a 2-disc Digipak set wrapped in leather strings: Disc 1 features the 6 pre-order tracks that were released on 20 December, Disc 2 features all the official "Living for Love" remixes.

source: Madonna Underground

that is so weird

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Who cares about the order of the songs seriously, now that everybody listen to music on their phones/ipod/computers/...? If you don't like the order, then change it :laugh:

well Madonna probably cares since the tracks are ordered, if she didn't care and it wasn't important she'd just throw the songs in no specific order or alphabetic order. So, yes, people care about it, because it makes sense, it's part of the meaning of the album. You can choose not to see it that way, but please don't blame those who do.

Guest toomawashi

I wonder how Wash All Over Me will sound, taking into account that KANYE has something to do with it, as stated in the MOJO interview

it's the one, with SEX, I'm the most curious to see the fans reaction :D I suppose those who loved the first leaked version will, at first, be slightly disappointed... but all the final versions bring a great cohesive sound unity to this album ♥

Edited by Poison Flower

it's the one, with SEX, I'm the most curious to see the fans reaction :D I suppose those who loved the first leaked version will, at first, be slightly disappointed... but all the final versions bring a great cohesive sound unity to this album ♥

Good I haven't listen to the demos. Surprise me!

More importantly, does that mean those who disliked the first leaked version will be pleasantly surprised?

You're posting in the wrong thread

I wonder how Wash All Over Me will sound, taking into account that KANYE has something to do with it, as stated in the MOJO interview

Kanye touched WAOM? Yikes...he almost destroyed Illuminati...ahhhhh

More importantly, does that mean those who disliked the first leaked version will be pleasantly surprised?

not necessarily :D but I hope so!

You're posting in the wrong thread

not at all, I was just trying to answer to toomawashi's interrogations, without "spoiling" anything :)

Kanye touched WAOM? Yikes...he almost destroyed Illuminati...ahhhhh

He turnt a b-side demo into a decent album track....ahhhh

530045_405011436223724_897265780_n_zps3a

not necessarily :D but I hope so!

not at all, I was just trying to answer to toomawashi's interrogations, without "spoiling" anything :)

tumblr_inline_mojgehhYDL1qdlkgg.gif

Guys I remember this Poison Flower person but did his previous teas turn out to be accurate? I need receipts.

I think you're confusing me with somebody else :p

No I am SURE you and that g_o_n_e person were spilling hot teas last month. Yes I even GOOGLED your ass but unfortunately all of the previous threads were flushed. Weren't you one of those that tried to tease and sell shit to people here? Mod please scan this allegedly poisonous member and make sure Rebel Heart is safe and secured.

(Big apology and some eggs on my face if I confuse you with somebody else though.)

No I am SURE you and that g_o_n_e person were spilling hot teas last month. Yes I even GOOGLED your ass but unfortunately all of the previous threads were flushed. Weren't you one of those that tried to tease and sell shit to people here? Mod please scan this allegedly poisonous member and make sure Rebel Heart is safe and secured.

(Big apology and some eggs on my face if I confuse you with somebody else though.)

yes, you admit you don't know me but you can perfectly spread defamatory lies about me without any justification, that make perfect sense and I suppose that make you a better M fan too.

I, of course, have absolutely no justification to give you but just for your information, I have never bought and obviously never sold any demos or any song files in my life. I even asked people weeks ago to not pm me regarding demos.

no, that's not eggs I want to throw at your face honey...