[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I actually think the sequencing of the first 6 tracks is excellent. I don't mind the change in attitude from one song to another. It'll all make sense when we have the whole thing. Listening to an album is an experience that unfolds in time. You can't usually get a good idea of it in only one listen, and certainly not from just looking at a tracklist. That being said, I agree that it's completely weird that the title song seems to be excluded from the "standard"/Abridged edition...

Guest CzarnaWisnia

PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO THE 6 TRACKS WE HAVE (PLUS THE 2 ADDITIONAL SONGS COMING FEBRUARY 9) AND THE PENDING RELEASE OF THE REBEL HEART ALBUM ON MARCH 10.

tumblr_inline_mlol0qwb9j1qz4rgp.gif

People who come to message boards and then complain about other people's complaints are fucking hilarious. Stay in your room and look in the mirror and tell yourself you love you.

safe-affirmation.gif

Have you even seen "Safe" or are you just trying to seem witty? Good try

Madonna's giving us one of her best albums in her whole career. The music is beyond amazing and all you people are doing is moan about promo, track list, chart positions, etc.... Just relax and enjoy the ride! The music is good so that's what matters.

this This THIS!

People who come to message boards and then complain about other people's complaints are fucking hilarious. Stay in your room and look in the mirror and tell yourself you love you.

safe-affirmation.gif

I actually kinda agree. Yeah, sometimes I do shake my head at some of the discussions here, but what's the point of telling people to shut up? It's an open discussion board after all.

Madonna's giving us one of her best albums in her whole career. The music is beyond amazing and all you people are doing is moan about promo, track list, chart positions, etc.... Just relax and enjoy the ride! The music is good so that's what matters.

:clap:

I actually kinda agree. Yeah, sometimes I do shake my head at some of the discussions here, but what's the point of telling people to shut up? It's an open discussion board after all.

It may be a discussion board, but isn't it possible to let certain things go???

From MadonnaRama

Exclusive FNAC France Edition [21 tracks]

France – 17,99€ – 10 March 2015

01. Living for Love

02. Devil Pray

03. Ghosttown

04. Unapologetic Bitch

05. Illuminati

06. Bitch I’m Madonna

07. Hold Tight

08. Joan of Arc

09. Iconic

10. HeartBreakCity

11. Body Shop

12. Holy Water

13. Inside Out

14. Wash All Over Me

15. Best Night

16. Veni Vidi Vici

17. S.E.X.

18. Messiah

19. Rebel Heart

20. Bonus Remix 01

21. Bonus Remix 02

Supposedly, the FNAC bonus tracks will be remixes of "Living for Love".

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Straight out of the Shanghai (Surprise) School of Performing Arts.

:dead:

yes, and totally breaking the fourth wall.

It's both brechtian and bergmanian really...

Oh god the meltdowns over the stupid standard edition. Just buy the 19 track edition and enjoy the music.

So far, this era is a dream: 19 new songs (or more?), magazine covers, tv interviews, Grammy performance (maybe Brits too!) and much more to come...

Why does it matter? Gifs are used out of context all the time...

True.

And the 6 tracks (soon to be 8) that we have now flow well together. Once the final thing is out I doubt people will be worried about the sequencing.

There was a rumor once that Dahi was helping with the final production to add consistency with the sound, like Stuart, but not sure if that's true.

Thank you!! I enjoy pretty well those 6 songs, and yeah!! this era is a dream, 19 songs, interviews magazines, tv shows etc!! can't dream for better!!

Seriously, the tracklist is far beyond the useless thing that we should care. Actually we should not care at all. In madonna I trust! Not those "insider" who are nothing but thieves.

And BTW If people think that the tracklist from 1 to 6 will change.... they are already available. It wont change magically in our ipod...dah!!

Report me to who, you silly fuck? Just you KEEP ON invading these threads with your insane ramblings...

Afterall, only a friggin nutcase would sit stroking his micro dick while listening to Madge's latest album over SKYPE.

So fucking funny! This thread cracks me up.

True.

And the 6 tracks (soon to be 8) that we have now flow well together. Once the final thing is out I doubt people will be worried about the sequencing.

There was a rumor once that Dahi was helping with the final production to add consistency with the sound, like Stuart, but not sure if that's true.

Exactly. The tracklisting looks odd to me, but we haven't heard the final mixes yet.

Madonna should immediately release the standard and keep the deluxe for March 10, 2015. She would sell so many more. I couldn't resist a peak at the 14 complete tracks a month and a half early. Cruel but effective. LOL It is the only way to sell the shortened album really.

Edited by sul8323