[no leak/demo discussion allowed] The REBEL HEART Album Thread

300y689.jpg

madonna-rebel-heart-2015-tour.jpg

The biggest, most exciting MADONNA adventure yet! Out March 10, 2015.

1. Living For Love
  2. Devil Pray
  3. Ghosttown
  4. Unapologetic Bitch
  5. Illuminati
  6. Bitch I'm Madonna
  7. Hold Tight
  8. Joan Of Arc
  9. Iconic
  10. HeartBreakCity
  11. Body Shop
  12. Holy Water
  13. Inside Out
  14. Wash All Over Me
  15. Best Night
  16. Veni Vidi Vici
  17. S.E.X.
  18. Messiah
  19. Rebel Heart

I really hope this is true. If there are two new songs, at this point, I'm not even doubting they are amazing. The songs that didnt make it are like small amount of alt. songs like the hello suckers demos. I can always listen to them but Addcited, Beautiful Scars and Borrowed Time must be real official songs cause they are perfect. I just wish we could get at least a fan remix that made Never Let You Go a bit...bigger.

At the Madonna party, we heard them all and NLYG (so did Beautiful Scars and BT) sounded amazing in a bar environment!

Back That Up didn't go so well after the second verse (even though I loved it! 😝)

The standard edition tracklist according with amazon.fr is weird. Where's the title track?

1. Living for love

2. Devil pray
3. Ghosttown
4. Unapologetic bitch
5. Illuminati
6. Bitch I’m madonna
7. Hold tight
8. Joan of arc
9. Iconic
10. Heartbreakcity
11. Body shop
12. Holy water
13. Inside out
14. Wash all over me

1. Living For Love

2. Devil Pray
  3. Ghosttown
  4. Unapologetic Bitch
  5. Illuminati
  6. Bitch I'm Madonna
  7. Hold Tight
  8. Joan Of Arc
  9. Iconic
  10. HeartBreakCity
  11. Best Night
  12. Inside Out
  13. Wash All Over Me
  14. Rebel Heart

Duh. This would've been much better.

Body shop or Joan of Arc should've been replaced with Rebel Heart for the standard. It seems too strange to leave messiah and rebel heart off.

I have a feeling that Wash All Over Me has been slowed down a lot and therefore works as almost a closing ballad for the standard editon.

Something tells me that this ain't right. I think there is some major confusion going on. They should honestly pull their shit together and delete that 14-track version. It's just messy and while doing that they should change the fucking sequencing because it makes no fucking sense. My god Interscope...what the hell are you doing again?

Something tells me that this ain't right. I think there is some major confusion going on. They should honestly pull their shit together and delete that 14-track version. It's just messy and while doing that they should change the fucking sequencing because it makes no fucking sense. My god Interscope...what the hell are you doing again?

I agree, unless this is all part of some revolutionary new way to to introduce an album to the public... i.e. Rebel Heart will be the second single... or something of the sorts

Somebody is really asleep at the wheel with this. It makes no sense to not have the title track on any version of the album. Hope they get their act together soon!!

it s just marketing folks .. if you want RH

spend it . just get the delux album . if that s the second single people will buy that delux album and the money ll keep rolling in .

they all know what they re doing

I think that's just a preliminary tracklist. The standard CD version on CDON in Sweden is listed in the same way, I think they simply haven't compiled the "standard" tracklist yet.

I remember this was the case with Ellie Gouldings Lights album. Titled "Lights" yet the actual song "Lights" was a bonus track on the iTunes Deluxe Edition, it was later released as a single. I think it's some kind of marketing trick to make casual buyers (who the 14 track is aimed at) buy the single separately at a later date.

I remember this was the case with Ellie Gouldings Lights album. Titled "Lights" yet the actual song "Lights" was a bonus track on the iTunes Deluxe Edition, it was later released as a single. I think it's some kind of marketing trick to make casual buyers (who the 14 track is aimed at) buy the single separately at a later date.

I was just thinking about the same thing! I think taking an "Ellie Goulding" approach would be a great strategy for RH