FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

they replayed the interview later. i was napping so i kind of missed it but there was an extra part they showed before she swore. he said something about the hack or situation being a double edged sword and she looked annoyed and kind of argued it being not a double edged sword and it went into her saying "who will make music, they just fucked me over" or whatever she said at the end.

i dunno i was half asleep :lol:

they replayed it on Mornings!, all the same bits of the interview, but all the video bits in the middle and voiceovers were different. Compare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNuw9HtsUhU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r3lJHBEfjA

(Edit: I clearly dont know how to embed)

Edited by Paul

Thanks Paul! Love it. :D

The 'Mornings' version (thankfully) didn't have the bit about Taylor Swift and had in its place a bit more about her thoughts on the leaks and living in the digital age.

Thanks Paul! Love it. :D

The 'Mornings' version (thankfully) didn't have the bit about Taylor Swift and had in their place a bit more about her thoughts on the leaks and living in the digital age.

i noticed how Guy Oseary picked something from MADONNA's hair...

it caught my attention i thought it was a bodyguard touching MADONNA's head in public :chuckle:

I have calmed down now San. :lol: I usually only stay mad about anything for 10 minutes or under and then start to laugh instead.

Lisa loves Madonna though so I knew she would not say anything bad. Now if it had of been stupid Kochie on Sunrise, it would have been a different story. :sleep:

Now I've seen the interview, yes, Lisa does seem to like M a lot. Lucky! Kochie can eat (shit) humble pie with Pearce :D

Now, hours later, I can see that the interview was not that bad - it is just that they were promising so much and we only got 4 questions with stacks of padding. So waking up by the alarm to get excited to see Madonna and then only seeing so little was frustrating first thing in the morning. :laugh:

However, just read the entire thread and it would have been much more fun with all of the reactions from everyone waiting. Shame I was asleep at that time and missed it all. For all of our international members, they are still talking about the golfer on the evening news. :lmao:

She looks good... She's so funny and in control at the same time. I would prefer a new hairdo and a better make up, like anybody here, but well, it's a good start!!

BTW it's incredible how much a grower is Living for Love...

Even though I desperately want her to announce that she will tour/open in Australia in the full interview, could you imagine the reaction if this happens:

Interviewer: Will you be touring this album in Australia?

Madonna: *Grabs tequila and pours interviewer a shot* I always give the same answer to this question, I want to be a person of my word. I'll say I would like to go to Australia.

I wonder if she would be reluctant to confirm anything until its all worked out.

Dat middle parted hair she sports all the time when she looks a million times better with a side part. Fire her hairstylist please.

Its so annoying. its like its permanently set in her hair and all they can do is cover it up from time to time. seriously though, shes sported it since 98. the gap keeps getting wider year on year. surely its a nightmare to maintain the illusion of those dark roots with a parting like that. At least with MDNA she discovered that back combed bouffant do. I demand a new Rebel Heart hair do.

I like it when Madonna praises pop princesses like Taylor. Whether intention or not, whenever Madonna supports these pop stars, it usually spells the end of their careers. After 1989, Taylor will have a really successful album, her In The Zone/Back to Basics/Fever which came out after Madonna initially praised/performed with the artists. However, like so many pop princesses before her, she will release a Bionic sized flop and/or experience a decline in commercial/critical success.

Poor Christina, her career never recovered.

I liked the interview but I really want to see the whole thing cant wait till march. I just wish they could skip the intro, you know giving us her history and also the family/motherhood questions got tired in 2000. seriously stick to the music!!!!!!!!

Well this thread was umm.. a journey! :laugh: Was that 2 min clip all we got? Did I miss something? Sorry, I was on metro while reading this and there was SOOO much to read! :sassy: