FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

:dead:

Man - you know there's been a Madonna drought when people will watch 3 hours of the absolute worst in TV to see an interview that was clearly stated to start at a specific time. Why y'all watch that mess...I live here and went to work instead :lol:

This has been one of the best threads though...I'm glad you all love Australia so much :rotfl: Hope to see some of you fuckers down unda for the tour ;)

:rotfl: Hope to see some of you fuckers down unda for the tour ;)

Well we'd love 2! But in the segment aired outside Australia only, she said she wouldn't b touring Oz this time.

:D

Maybe because she is #1 in sales and dominates every chart

Your constant stanning for Taylor in so many threads is seriously becoming annoying now. Love her as you do in her thread but stop promoting her everywhere.

Also, Madonna did not say that Taylor was her favourite. She said she likes Taylor Swift, said her songs are catchy and she can't get them out of her head. I don't agree with her but o'h well. Then they went straight to another clip. Judging by this whole fiasco, I really think the answer was cut off. I mean they had to get back to hear Richard Wilkins ask about Lourdes, how she felt about leaked songs and re-invention. Still embarrassed that international fans waited to see this.

Well we'd love 2! But in the segment aired outside Australia only, she said she wouldn't b touring Oz this time.

:D

There's gotta be one delusional fan down here to keep the dream alive :D I love to punish myself :lol:

:dead:

Man - you know there's been a Madonna drought when people will watch 3 hours of the absolute worst in TV to see an interview that was clearly stated to start at a specific time. Why y'all watch that mess...I live here and went to work instead :lol:

This has been one of the best threads though...I'm glad you all love Australia so much :rotfl: Hope to see some of you fuckers down unda for the tour ;)

San, I am so embarrassed. Today and Sunrise are the pits. They should have had a huge promotion and at least 15 minutes for the full interview. Australian media has gone to the dregs.

Will start laughing about it when I calm down. :lmao:

There's gotta be one delusional fan down here to keep the dream alive :D I love to punish myself :lol:

She'll come this time around. TRUST.

Jazzy don't b embarrassed, interviews on these type of shows r always fluffy, all over the world.

Next promo : the 30th (in 3 days!!) for NRJ (France) :inlove: :inlove:

The interview will air on the radio and probably also on their website (video).

I must be the only one that didn't think she looked very good?

Her hair sucks and she needs a better makeup artist. She's so pretty even without makeup on. I don't understand how people can make her worse when they use makeup on her....

Next promo : the 30th (in 3 days!!) for NRJ (France) :inlove: :inlove:

The interview will air on the radio and probably also on their website (video).

and it'll be dubbed in french so only a few people can hear what she's saying. it'll be another drama fest :p