FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

Richard Wilkins has interviewed her before and actually did a good job which is unusual for him. Will be watching the interview on tv tomorrow morning, thank goodness for having a later shift !

Omg I'm so jealous you get to wake up and see madonna :drama:

Australians are so lucky, they have the first TV interview of this era and they'll be the first to have the album March the 6th... After that I don't want to hear anymore australian people say that she doesn't like them :s98:

Australians are so lucky, they have the first TV interview of this era and they'll be the first to have the album March the 6th... After that I don't want to hear anymore australian people say that she doesn't like them :s98:

Until she skips them on tour again :lmao:

(Tho I'm sure it's time)

Well, maybe she announced in that interview that the Rebel Heart tour will begin in Australia :sassy:

I'm sure that info would have leaked out by now...but we can only hope!

How long will it last this time?

I'm sure it will be something like the ITV Lorraine interview in the UK where the interviewer was 15 minutes on the couch telling to the anchor how it was to interview Madonna, and then the real interview lasted 5 minutes :semifunny:

Last interview was a really short one for W.E. - like 3 minutes aired - filmed in 2011 and aired in mid-2012

Interview is 07:40am tomorrow so about 21 hours from now ESTD

Okay then tomorrow evening here in the US.

How long will it last this time?

I'm sure it will be something like the ITV Lorraine interview in the UK where the interviewer was 15 minutes on the couch telling to the anchor how it was to interview Madonna, and then the real interview lasted 5 minutes :semifunny:

God I hate it when they do that. And the they'll usually just "you look great, what your secret to staying in shape and being a great mom"?

God I hate it when they do that. And the they'll usually just "you look great, what your secret to staying in shape and being a great mom"?

If they ask her that, she should make them drink a shot of tequila for sure!

I have butterflies im so excited. God damn MADONNA making me set my alarm for 7.30 tomorrow morning.

Me and my mum are going to watch this together. I anticipate her calling madonna a bitch at least 3 times :D

The interviewer (RIchard Wilkins) used to host MTV Australia (when we used to have it) back in the 80s and early 90s. I remember him introducing when they screened BAT from Barcelona. He's become a bit fo a dick in recent years on the morning TV show, but he does actually still know a lot about good music, so should be good.

Her attitude is SOOOOOOOO NYC AND SO ME! I CANT! Just her way with everything she said...I've done that so many times when I flirt...maybe that's why they always say I'm intimidating! 😂😂😂