FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

I set my alarm to watch that. The biggest joke of all time. 4 stupid questions and one of the was cut off. So annoyed and this is embarrassing. Those morning shows are utter garbage.

They are a joke and aren't much better anywhere else in the world.

I was already mad I didn't get to see the Australian commercials during the stream... then they pulled the plug on what sounds like a less-than-eventful interview segment.

But still, it's M A D O N И A .

Oh jazzy, it wasn't meant to be serious!

\

It's OK Nonoka. Sorry, did not mean to over-react. I just am all fired up because so annoyed at that stupid show. And embarrassed that so many Madonna international fans are watching and they serve up that. They may as well as sent over the junior reporter's dog and it would have done a better job. .

She said she really likes Taylor swift and that she writes catchy music and she can't get her songs out of her head

Vomit

now we know she's just being nice. they asked "fav pop girl" anyway. not fav artist.

She said she really likes Taylor swift and that she writes catchy music and she can't get her songs out of her head

Vomit

And what do you know, I was jsut talking about this in the Toilet Shits thread, how if Madonna ever came close to Toilet that I'd disown her.

She's on thin ice now :lol: How can MADONNA like Taylor Swift?! *kills self*

And what do you know, I was jsut talking about this in the Toilet Shits thread, how if Madonna ever came close to Toilet that I'd disown her.

:lol:

I really think she's just playing nice

She's been doing it with every pop princess since Britney

OMG SO! i was waiting like everyone else here for this interview and my ride came the moment it came on!!!

i saw a second glimpse of it as i had to shut my lap top down, :(

Vomit

Carly, her answer was cut off. She talked about Taylor and then they went to a clip of an old song. She most likely mentioned the other girls but because they had to show 3 other stupid questions, they cut off her answer. Could this get any worse.

Carly, her answer was cut off. She talked about Taylor and then they went to a clip of an old song. She most likely mentioned the other girls but because they had to show 3 other stupid questions, they cut off her answer. Could this get any worse.

hm okay.

didnt taylor swifter give praise to madonna for like a prayer? and as if she'd say she hates the biggest star sales wise in the world!?!?!? lol its good PR. she is still a business woman so i can forgive her, lol.

didnt taylor swifter give praise to madonna for like a prayer? and as if she'd say she hates the biggest star sales wise in the world!?!?!? lol its good PR. she is still a business woman so i can forgive her, lol.

She doesnt have to say she hates her. Pick someone cooler. Rihanna, Tove Lo, Banks, I DONT KNOW, someone other than that stupid bitch

was she having a shot answering that?