FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

Bedtime Stories.

I'm laughing so much. I didn't think about that one when the first thing I did when we had new pics is compared to the bedtime stories era. She needs a new look. We had just a variation of her 1998 look, ok that's harsh but basically she's all about the waves. I love the versace look, straight sided hair and bleached eyebrows. We need ICONIC.

Well I thought she was adorable in the interview. Yeah I would've preferred a complete new revamp hair-wise but I prefer that look over the faster pussy cat MDNA hair which I never warmed up to. Main thing to me was her facial expressions. When she turns those on, all the hair and makeup become invisible to me. She's just so darn cute, like when she got that glazed look in her eyes and a bit of a whistle mouth when the guy asked her the reinvention question, then she points to the glass (all cute like) and says drink up. And then again when she turned and talked to her agent or something. It's unfortunate that a lot of ppl can't see these wonderful quirky aspects of her and instead it's all about makeup, wrinkles, hair, no talent, etc etc. In that interview she was cute and wicked at the same time! That is not easy to pull off and I respect that.

I'm gonna watch it again.

She is cute.

I love her reaction when he calls her the 'undisputed Queen of pop' :inlove:

w2dPKh.gif

I don't understand the complaints about her hair, look or skin. She's just perfect :inlove:

She looks like she could be the daughter of that person who sang at the last Grammy with the cane.

I'm actually happy she is doing press for Australia even though I read somewhere here that someone though she was

not ' funny or EDGY ' . Whatever that meant . I mean how ' EDGY ' do you want her to be ? She's done it ALL .

Just read this whole thread. My god..... :dead: :dead: :dead: Pure entertainment.

Me too :laugh:

So many highlights, but the best was I assumed Stephen was lounging at home, but he was actually at work the whole time :lmao:

My favorite part was when Carly got into bed waking mom and told her she was here to watch Madonna and mom got disgusted lol

There's so many others but I'd have to go back and re-read.

My favorite part was when Carly got into bed waking mom and told her she was here to watch Madonna and mom got disgusted lol

There's so many others but I'd have to go back and re-read.

Later I told her about everyone tweeting and emailing the today show in disgust and she was like "you people and your MADONNA, get a life"

:rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

Ugh what a bunch of sensitive sallies in here. I only mentioned her makeup in the thread about this interview, didn't "go on about it" my gosh. Next time I won't say a word. And leave you all to discuss why MDNA flopped and the lack of MDNA promo again! Jeez

What would you all do if they brought back the ugly Madonna pic thread. Mass hysteria.

Guest Rachelle of London

Later I told her about everyone tweeting and emailing the today show in disgust and she was like "you people and your MADONNA, get a life"

:rotfl:

:dead:

It's all just bad lighting, the room looks very dull and lifeless, even with the great Haring/Warhol art. I do agree that hairstyle needs a revamp and the dress even though it looks lovely is kinda dowdy and is a very similar look to what we've seen for years. The hair and look is very MDNA Skin but at least she has lost the mega pillow face seen in that ad. Face great, hair good but a tired look, dress lovely but a bit boring, personality flawless!

It's ridiculous! We can't even mention her makeup without people boohooing yet they can bring up her hairstyles.

Ugh

Oh THANK YOU! I thought I was going insane for a while and nobody was getting what I was talking about. :lmao:

She's so beautiful - when she makes Richard drink the tequila the look in her eye :inlove:

All this talk of her face and hair - it reminds me of being a fan of Michael Jackson and on the fan boards we would discuss his face endlessly and poke fun at everything he did - and one day he was just gone.

If I could go back in time I wish I could have spent that time appreciating his artistry and his philanthropy and not talking shit about his face - I think Madonna deserves better from her fans.

• 1 month later...

They just played the rest of this interview. It was boring and nothing new to report.

Few good things though. Love how Richard called her " the undisputed Queen of Pop" which is of course what she should always be referred as. :laugh: Plus, interesting to hear her say she felt more pressure with this record because so many people heard demos and had opinions on what was good or bad and that she always feels nervous and excited when releasing music. I love too how Madonna just expresses what she thinks with her expressions and answers. She definitely does not see this record as "angry" and showed that completely with her expressions and body language.

Few good things though. Love how Richard called her " the undisputed Queen of Pop" which is of course what she should always be referred as. :laugh: Plus, interesting to hear her say she felt more pressure with this record because so many people heard demos and had opinions on what was good or bad and that she always feels nervous and excited when releasing music. I love too how Madonna just expresses what she thinks with her expressions and answers. She definitely does not see this record as "angry" and showed that completely with her expressions and body language.

I agree. I actually thought the interview was pretty interesting for the reasons you said. I love how she says what she feels and thinks with no front. She's very genuine. It's on the Madonna Australia page on Facebook.