FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

I thought you were talking about the face and the fact that it was too pale? And i said she has a very pale skin and also the light during the interview was bad. You were the one posting pictures from the Grammys and the Billboard awards were she had two different faces.

You got it wrong. I didn't say her face was too pale, because yes, she's white. I was making a critic about the make up being pale. But that's alright. I will keep that to myself next time :)

i think it's crazy she actually looks in her early 40's in this interview!! Jesus!!! even late 30's. the only thing she has trouble with is under her eyes ...but she looks gorgeous!!! as always but it's just always shocking!

Listen up folks Madonna's a beautiful woman and for 56 she looks amazing! I mean... WOW!

You people talking about Botox and fillers are just pathetic... when we are having pop stars as young as 20 to have that sort of treatments or seeing their bodies photoshopped to death! Madonna comes across more natural looking than most in showbiz. She works out, follows a strict diet, etc.... She deserves to look gorgeous and your comments come across rather silly in my opinion!

Listen up folks Madonna's a beautiful woman and for 56 she looks amazing! I mean... WOW!

You people talking about Botox and fillers are just pathetic... when we are having pop stars as young as 20 to have that sort of treatments or seeing their bodies photoshopped to death! Madonna comes across more natural looking than most in showbiz. She works out, follows a strict diet, etc.... She deserves to look gorgeous and your comments come across rather silly in my opinion!

I agree, I'm so over the fillers and botox talks. She's amazing and I love all wrinkles she has.

i think it's crazy she actually looks in her early 40's in this interview!! Jesus!!! even late 30's. the only thing she has trouble with is under her eyes...but she looks gorgeous!!! as always but it's just always shocking!

Maybe some fans are the ones having trouble with that under her eyes. It's freaking normal. She looks fantastic!

I think she looks younger now than she did during BS era tbh. I like every era, every look. I even liked last year's Grammys! Well, maybe the WTG album cover was not so good.

Maybe some fans are the ones having trouble with that under her eyes. It's freaking normal. She looks fantastic!

It doesn't bother me but it's just where she wrinkles most on her face and then her arms etc...it doesn't bother me one bit. She's aged beautifully. With a killer body and that beautiful face. And those EYES!!! What a Queen!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

You got it wrong. I didn't say her face was too pale, because yes, she's white. I was making a critic about the make up being pale. But that's alright. I will keep that to myself next time :)

It's ridiculous! We can't even mention her makeup without people boohooing yet they can bring up her hairstyles.

Ugh

I think she looked fucking amazing. Yes, she was a tad pale but that can be because of the light. Her hair looked good as well. Her face is looking better than it has in a long time, and I actually like that she has a few wrinkles around the eyes, because it makes her look more relaxed.

I don't care about the wrinkles. She looks so fresh and beautiful when she's just natural but I hate when she uses fillers like last year grammys or the Sound of Change event.

Just a sidenote, but nobody does BOTOX anymore.

oh right, they get those back alley fillers with everything but the kitchen sink thrown into it. jk. But what do they get then???

Give her the makeup artist of the mdna tour. That guy knows what he's doing.

No blush? I find that hard to believe. This makeup is awfully minimal for a "stage look." It was interesting though, thnx for posting.

What wrinkles?

Is it now forbidden to talk about Madonna's face? Is it a bad thing to get injections? Botox is still used it's a lie to say otherwise. It's just that it's used alongside fillers now. Botox freezes the muscle while fillers are used to fill in the skin and create volume (aka those plumpy cheeks), but both are used.

botox_fillers.jpg

Edited by JoanOfArc

^ Of course it is not forbidden to talk about Madonna's face. The thing is though that thread after thread gets taken over by discussions of plastic surgery, botox, fillers and cheeks. Every time there is a new photo or image of Madonna , so much of the talk is discussing her surgery or lack of surgery.

Is there a thread dedicated to her face? Well it's stupid to deny she never had surgery. Now I can understand that after the short video that first was not available, then didn't talked about anything really new, people talk, get carried away and extrapolate a bit away from the original topic, it's just normal, we're craving for more. No one made a fuss about her foundation but suddenly talking about botox creates a debate.

Edited by JoanOfArc

Is there a thread dedicated to her face? Well it's stupid to deny she never had surgery. Now I can understand that after the short video that first was not available, then didn't talked about anything really new, people talk, get carried away and extrapolate a bit away from the original topic, it's just normal, we're craving for more. No one made a fuss about her foundation but suddenly talking about botox creates a debate.

There have been threads about her face but it just comes up all the time. I think I read about her cheeks, botox etc every time she appears anywhere on so many threads. You will see for yourself this happening as you are quite new posting here. Regarding people talking about her foundation, that was relevant to her appearance as people were discussing her make up.

Everyone who mentions Botox or plastic surgery has to drink a shot of tequila everytime they bring it up!

^Why? It's getting ridiculous.

Just joking! Because it's boring. Who cares what she does to her face.

We have the right to be interested or not into what she does to her face, just like her makeup or her hair. Otherwise. What dafuq is the BS era? Bull Shit? Beautiful Stranger?

Edited by JoanOfArc

Well I thought she was adorable in the interview. Yeah I would've preferred a complete new revamp hair-wise but I prefer that look over the faster pussy cat MDNA hair which I never warmed up to. Main thing to me was her facial expressions. When she turns those on, all the hair and makeup become invisible to me. She's just so darn cute, like when she got that glazed look in her eyes and a bit of a whistle mouth when the guy asked her the reinvention question, then she points to the glass (all cute like) and says drink up. And then again when she turned and talked to her agent or something. It's unfortunate that a lot of ppl can't see these wonderful quirky aspects of her and instead it's all about makeup, wrinkles, hair, no talent, etc etc. In that interview she was cute and wicked at the same time! That is not easy to pull off and I respect that.

I'm gonna watch it again.