FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

Thanks for posting ! I like it. Simple and to the point AND Taylor Swift - I would never have guessed that !

Now, hours later, I can see that the interview was not that bad - it is just that they were promising so much and we only got 4 questions with stacks of padding. So waking up by the alarm to get excited to see Madonna and then only seeing so little was frustrating first thing in the morning. :laugh:

However, just read the entire thread and it would have been much more fun with all of the reactions from everyone waiting. Shame I was asleep at that time and missed it all. For all of our international members, they are still talking about the golfer on the evening news. :lmao:

girrrrrrrrrrrl you missed us all looning out waiting for the queen :lmao: and then when the stream went dark for the interview :dead:

I had the most fun with the fans in the trenches yesterday :lol:

girrrrrrrrrrrl you missed us all looning out waiting for the queen :lmao: and then when the stream went dark for the interview :dead:

I had the most fun with the fans in the trenches yesterday :lol:

:lmao: Reading that thread back later was so hilarious. My God, I seemed so serious and stroppy but had not read any of the build up and fun plus had just woken up. Missed it all through being asleep.

the golfer issue is a serious thriller, i'm curious to see how it ends :lmao:

Django, they are still talking about Robert Allenby the golfer. He was all over the evening news again.

And the concentration camp over and over.

I was about to hit the golfer myself. And stamp on the peekaboo bird.

Oh by the way apparently its going to be a sunny day.

And the concentration camp over and over.

I was about to hit the golfer myself. And stamp on the peekaboo bird.

Oh by the way apparently its going to be a sunny day.

Glad you enjoyed Aussie morning tv shows Barney :lmao: You will never complain about UK shows again after seeing that.

Thanks for sharing the link!

It was short and cute. I am disappointed they didn't talk about RH more. BUT I loved the drinking game!! Haha!! She is so awesome! <3

..the hair..sigh..

Madonna cursed Taylor!!!!

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this means eventually Taylor starts to dissipate from the Earth!

:rotfl: We can only hope!

Well I hope cursedonna dosent finish Taylor off before June Im taking my niece, she will cry.

I may sound evil but honestly I WOULD LOVE THAT! I CRIED FOR DAYS when I missed the MSG show for the Spice Girls! No one cared! 😂😂

But anyhow, who am I kidding! Taylor isn't going anywhere anytime soon!

Guest Rachelle of London

What foundation is she using as of recent? Its way too pale and washes her out completely.

Out of any celeb Madonna's makeup is always on point. The 2014 Grammys and this look are way too pale for her. She has beautiful skin

She looks good, the lights during the interview are just bad so that's why she looks so pale. Well, she's IS pale so I don't get the "too pale" shit. The eyes looks good, those damn housewives hair are the big problem though.

Yeah looks like those kinder rooms with bad lightning. Good she looked great.

She looks good, the lights during the interview are just bad so that's why she looks so pale. Well, she's IS pale so I don't get the "too pale" shit. The eyes looks good, those damn housewives hair are the big problem though.

rs_634x1024-140127114405-634.grammys-clomadonna-2013-billboard-music-awards-pres

See the difference now?

The color of the skin to me it's not a problem. It's the face. And in the new australian interview the face is amazing.

Good for you, but that was not what we were discussing and you called out our discussion anyway. :thumbsup: