FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

Did she even do junkets for MDNA? I can't really remember any. I still have some awesome phone interviews she did for radio around the confessions era. Those were golden!

She looks good but its time for a new hair cut ! Since Sticky and Sweet we see her with long and curly hairs.

Those versace ad hair style is perfect and fresh. She should try it or maybe those hair like the Bedtime stories cover.

All for all its time for a change with this new era

the actual full interview of today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9YLsfNeoyI&app=desktop

and that woman in red with the brown hair is so lovely

The video has already been removed! This australian channel is faster to remove this interview than M's team to remove the leaks :lmao:

The video has already been removed! This australian channel is faster to remove this interview than M's team to remove the leaks :lmao:

What's to gain by removing this shitfest :rotfl: Bloody idiots :lol:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

MOAN MOAN MOAN

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE

Bloody hell it's not even February yet and she's done more promo than she did in the entire MDNA era.

This forum is so SHIT sometimes.

you weren' theeere! you don't knooow! it was awwwfuuuul! All that golf and holes and broken refrigerators...

:cries:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

It's really more of an appetizer though, which is fine really (it's only January, for botox's sake). The rest will surely be more captivating.

The interview was a lot of fun. See, I told you a stupid question to ask if you want to get drunk is ask why do you always reinvent yourself? I know her so well. But she seemed to really like the interviewer and he got her sense of humor.

But in the preview they left out the second part of the drinking game, where she says she will drink if someone ask an interesting question. It kind of made her look more bitchy than she in fact was.

Every single goddamn interview always has 2 minutes of telling us who Madonna is. She made her first big splash in the 80s (insert Borderline clip) blah blah blah! And of course there's always cutaways from the interview every other sentence to insert Vogue video, cuz no one knows about that one either.

And 2 whole minutes of an interview. I wouldn't expect a whole lot more come March w/ this particular interview, we still got the motherhood question to look forward to. They do the same thing in America, spreading out Reductive interview over 2 days. Of course those were at least 7 minute segments lol editing man took an extended lunch that day.

She was cute though, I enjoyed it. ...For 2 minutes lol

they replayed the interview later. i was napping so i kind of missed it but there was an extra part they showed before she swore. he said something about the hack or situation being a double edged sword and she looked annoyed and kind of argued it being not a double edged sword and it went into her saying "who will make music, they just fucked me over" or whatever she said at the end.

i dunno i was half asleep :lol: