FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

San, I am so embarrassed. Today and Sunrise are the pits. They should have had a huge promotion and at least 15 minutes for the full interview. Australian media has gone to the dregs.

Will start laughing about it when I calm down. :lmao:

:lmao: I just can't.

I honestly would love if that Lisa host bitch commented about Madonna acting too young and doing shit to her face...because she has the most botched face I've ever seen. Even back in her Beauty and the Beast days she looks like a clown :lol:

This will be the first of many drivel loaded interviews delivered by the exact same type of shows :lol:

why on earth would they cut the live feed!!??!? if that is infact what happened?

I must be the only one that didn't think she looked very good?

Her hair sucks and she needs a better makeup artist. She's so pretty even without makeup on. I don't understand how people can make her worse when they use makeup on her....

ban

lol

I must be the only one that didn't think she looked very good?

Her hair sucks and she needs a better makeup artist. She's so pretty even without makeup on. I don't understand how people can make her worse when they use makeup on her....

I dont know why she doesn't go with that sexy hair from those new Versace pix... looks like the easiest hairdo ever, but what do I know

She loves that Jessica Simpson weave hair

She doesn't seem to have that nice thick eyeliner on her top lid...and then they do the spidery lashes. I bet that Gina hoe is responsible...that bitch needs to stick with Kim K and leave M alone!

I dont know why she doesn't go with that sexy hair from those new Versace pix... looks like the easiest hairdo ever, but what do I know

She loves that Jessica Simpson weave hair

I really do hate that hair. It's so cheap looking almost like its dried wet and clumped together. So gross. Not to mention it's boring as fuck.

Why can't she have nice rolls or curls at least? She can afford it. Her hair is like mine when I let it dry naturally out of the shower :lol:

She doesn't seem to have that nice thick eyeliner on her top lid...and then they do the spidery lashes. I bet that Gina hoe is responsible...that bitch needs to stick with Kim K and leave M alone!

A bit of colour wouldn't hurt either. She looks like she has cake batter on her face. Reminds me of the Grammys.

:lmao: I just can't.

I honestly would love if that Lisa host bitch commented about Madonna acting too young and doing shit to her face...because she has the most botched face I've ever seen. Even back in her Beauty and the Beast days she looks like a clown :lol:

This will be the first of many drivel loaded interviews delivered by the exact same type of shows :lol:

I have calmed down now San. :lol: I usually only stay mad about anything for 10 minutes or under and then start to laugh instead.

Lisa loves Madonna though so I knew she would not say anything bad. Now if it had of been stupid Kochie on Sunrise, it would have been a different story. :sleep:

Ppl are saying that the Today show is saying that the stream crashed because of the amount of people tuning in for M's broadcast

:newspaper: I DONT BELIEVE IT THEY WAS BEIN SHADY, THAT JOINT WOULD'VE BEEN CRASHED BEFORE IT WENT TO M :lmao:

Ppl are saying that the Today show is saying that the stream crashed because of the amount of people tuning in for M's broadcast

That's bullshit, fans didn't just appear online precisely when the interview was about to begin. It stopped precisely at this moment, that's not a crash but a sabotage.

:newspaper: I DONT BELIEVE IT THEY WAS BEIN SHADY, THAT JOINT WOULD'VE BEEN CRASHED BEFORE IT WENT TO M :lmao:

LIES!

IT SPECIFICALLY WENT TO A "PLEASE STAND-BY" FOR THE DURATION OF HER INTERVIEW AND CAME BACK THE FIRST WORD AFTER MADONNA'S SEGMENT.

I really do hate that hair. It's so cheap looking almost like its dried wet and clumped together. So gross. Not to mention it's boring as fuck.

Yeah it looks so stiff and crusty. Kind of granny-lets-her-hair-down.

MOAN MOAN MOAN

WHINGE WHINGE WHINGE

Bloody hell it's not even February yet and she's done more promo than she did in the entire MDNA era.

This forum is so SHIT sometimes.

I don't see anybody moaning about Madonna here... Only about that stupid australian show that teased a special interview with M, and only shows 1 minute of M serving tequila to the interviewer because it's a teaser for a March interview :lmao:

omg! over 25 pages just for a snippet from this interview! this forum is going to crash 10 times over when she performs on the Grammys! :scared::nervous:

:dead:

We are so hungry for Madonna!!!