FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

Ok I thought for a minute Australia was a cool country, you know what? FUCK IT.

I'm going to change my opinion on AUSTRALIA back to THIS:

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

Don't blame Australia for this mess of a morning show. You are better than that.

Wait Australia starts the school season in January???

Yes new school year at the start of the year. Makes sense. Just like kilometers and driving.

WHO STARTS A NEW SCHOOL YEAR IN THE MIDDLE OF A YEAR. Oh right America :dead:

Yep, my screen went blank as soon as they said "in entertainment news." That is some vile vile shit, cutting it like that. It's only 3 minutes so I ain't sweating it but if I had been here all day MY GOD that is dirty. I feel for you guys cuz that could've easily been me.

:thumbsup: Really shitty thing to do.

Yeah, the stream was blacking out for commercials except prior to Madonna's segment when it said "Please Stand By" through the preceding commercial break and her entire segment.

The show came back right after Madonna's 23 second interview where the presenter was picked up mid-sentence moving on to the next story during which an equally enraged 15 month old sought vengeance on their set.

Then he asked her how many of her re-inventions were organic or calculated and she made him do a shot and then it was done?!!!

I think the questions she considers "stupid" are often the most interesting. More interesting than her favourite pop princess anyway.

Why do they have to wait until the album is out to show the rest of the interview 😭

They didn't even show a question about living for love or anything

Fuck the today show

Who did she say was her favorite princess?

She said she really likes Taylor swift and that she writes catchy music and she can't get her songs out of her head

Vomit

SHOW IS OVER PEOPLE... THE STREAM WAS HIDDEN ON PURPOSE WHEN MADONNA WAS IN IT...

Next showing on March 6th... do catch it ON STREAM AGAIN...

there could be some other streams recorded directly from other people were they have no control over though. i already had my suspicion using the regular stream from their official site because I've heard of other streams doing the same thing when a big artist is on..