FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

i also waited for a swept away interview years ago and someone uploaded it and it turned out to be like a minute interview :lmao: i thought interviews with big stars were at least 20 minutes because its a big deal.. they better show us a full uncut interview on their site after this one on tv.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I hope they'll run the golfer story again because 5 times just wasn't enough for me to figure out all the intricaties of it.

I expected more "Man bitten to death by monstruous bug from hell while walking home" news. I'm so scared of Australia's bugs !

( as a matter of fact my ex roommate who is back in Australia was bitten by a snake yesterday and has momentarily lost hearing, mobility in his right foot and open wounds on his bitten hand. I sent him a PM on FB "I told you ! How many times we had this discussion about me visiting you and how silly i was to be scared of bugs ?" )

I hope they'll run the golfer story again because 5 times just wasn't enough for me to figure out all the intricaties of it.

The anchors must be laughing internally knowing that millions of Madonna fans are waiting for the interview while they go with shitty stories on loop :popcorn2: