FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

"Yesterday afternoon" for Australians was "this morning" for me :rofl:

They say "Madonna" at one moment (at the end) but maybe they just say who performed at the last edition of Live Earth... We need italian fans please! :huh:

My god, who is the director of this mess of a channel?? They have an exclusive interview of MADONNA and they keep it to the end while they play 2 or 3 times the same boring stories... If I was the director I would play the interview 10 times a day, seriously. The journalist travelled to NY to interview her and they're gonna show it only one time? :mellow:

They say "Madonna" at one moment (at the end) but maybe they just say who performed at the last edition of Live Earth... We need italian fans please! :huh:

It doesn't say if she played or will be playing. He just lists artists...

My favorite thing about M nation is when we're all watching something together in a thread :)

It's so unfair you Americans can watch this right now and every time I try to watch live streaming in your country it won't let me 😭😭 all tv should be streamed for free for other countries.

My god, who is the director of this mess of a channel?? They have an exclusive interview of MADONNA and they keep it to the end while they play 2 or 3 times the same boring stories... If I was the director I would play the interview 10 times a day, seriously. The journalist travelled to NY to interview her and they're gonna show it only one time? :mellow:

That's actually the smartest thing to do. It keeps viewers on the channel until the end. Had she been the first segment there would have been high volume and a huge drop once her segment was over. This way, there's a steady flow of viewers tuning in and staying tuned in, in hope that they don't miss her interview.

Guest Rachelle of London

That's actually the smartest thing to do. It keeps viewers on the channel until the end. Had she been the first segment there would have been high volume and a huge drop once her segment was over. This way, there's a steady flow of viewers tuning in and staying tune in, in hope that they don't miss her interview.

Exactly.