FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

Omg this thread :rotfl: you all crack me up

My cat woke me up at 6.30 and I was too excited to go back to sleep. I turned the tv on in my room and of course my tv for some reason is only picking up channel 10. So now I can't watch MADONNA in the warmth of my own bed I have to go and wake my mum up in her room.

I was thinking of watching on my Mac on that live stream but I want to watch her on tv cause she's never on here and it's exciting :rotfl:

It's 7am here, so 40 minutes to go. I can't believe you're all watching this boring show! Hahahaha.

But don't you just love Karl the male host? He's so great, every Australian loves him. He once came on the show drunk and hungover after our tv awards show. And there's a very funny video of him eating really hot sauce. And he ripped into tony abbot once. Basically he's a legend.

omg i just go so nervous and excited!!!! i remember that feeling! that first interview buzz!!!! i love her! but she's going to put on dead LAST :lol: they know people are watching worldwide!

I'm scared to wake my mum up and watch tv in her room because my cat has kept her awake all night.

Brace yourself, Carly *heads downstairs into battle*

I'm scared to wake my mum up and watch tv in her room because my cat has kept her awake all night.

Brace yourself, Carly *heads downstairs into battle*

OMG LMFAO I love you! keep us posted!