FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

I feel kind of confident with this interviewer because he's interviewed Madonna multiple times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egO0c7HejuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXxblmzy3s

All fantastic interviews. Especially the one from the Music era!

*sternly* "Dick Tracy was big at the box office... A League Of Their Own... Truth. Or. Dare." :lol:

I've never seen any of those 3 interviews just posted.

Wow I can't believe how happy and laid back she seems in that American Life interview.

And Richards coyness and puppy dog face asking if she's going to tour here each time :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to this ! Maybe she will start the Tour in Australia who knows !

If he doesn't ask her about an Australian Tour in this interview I will shove that bottle up his arse...

Is there a reason her first aired interview this era is in Oz?

Maybe she IS starting the tour down under this time?

Lets face it, if she leaves us until last again she will end up cancelling a third tour on us...

If he doesn't ask her about an Australian Tour in this interview I will shove that bottle up his arse...

Is there a reason her first aired interview this era is in Oz?

Maybe she IS starting the tour down under this time?

Lets face it, if she leaves us until last again she will end up cancelling a third tour on us...

I thinking all the same thoughts.

I wonder if that was the only interview done, or whether there were also others just not being shown yet? I mean, its only for a short segment on Today, its not a half hour or hour special? Would she turn up only for 10 minutes?

She looks beautiful even though I'd prefer her hair a bit shorter or without that middle parting (is that the correct word for it?).

She is hilarious!! Love it!

No wonder she never goes there! And what¡s with presenting the interview and having Vogue in the background? Random!

And she looks really good. I can't understand a word though, the sound is so weird.