FIRST segment of promo interview with Australia! Watch here!

FIRST PROMO INTERVIEW FROM AUSTRALIA!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3GPHc1o0Q&feature=youtu.be

I'm always so excited for the first interviews of the new album! her look, her style, her everything :)

So listen to what he says: they'll air the full interview tomorrow morning in Australia :)

Isn't she beautiful?

She looks gorgeous yes!

But it looks like she's already bored about interviewers stupid questions and it's only the first one :laugh:

Can you imagine Madonna playing this drinking game with that brazilian interviewer Marilia Gabriela?? The stupid bitch would be drunk in 2 minutes and fall flat on the gound!! :rotfl:

Can you imagine Madonna playing this drinking game with that brazilian interviewer Marilia Gabriela?? The stupid bitch would be drunk in 2 minutes and fall flat on the gound!! :rotfl:

Lol I was thinking about that too. And the italian blond guy who interviewed her during the American Life era would piss himself now that it seems she has no more patience toward bad interviewers and stupid questions.

I hope she'll play the unapologetic bitch like that during all her interviews for this era :sassy:

She's so funny! And she looks great. So tomorrow in Australia would be later on tonight here in the US. right? So it's coming soon! Look at the Keith Haring and Andy Warhol art in the back ground, including the NY Post cover of her wedding with Sean.

Sheeesh - lighten up a bit M :lol:

This guy is a complete idiot...all of Australia thinks so. So why not interview with Molly. At least she'd be more relaxed and he knows her well enough to conduct a good interview.

She's so funny! And she looks great. So tomorrow in Australia would be later on tonight here in the US. right? So it's coming soon! Look at the Keith Haring and Andy Warhol art in the back ground, including the NY Post cover of her wedding with Sean.

In exactly 22.5 hours (7:45 AEDT)

ugg

we are so close

it's about to begin

this reminds me of Hard Candy era

when that jo whiley or whatever lady kept bragging about interviewing Madonna before the interview aired

So if you want to get drunk ask her, why do you always reinvent yourself. why is your album called Rebel Heart, how do you balance motherhood and a career, what do you eat on your special macrobiotic diet, and how many hours do your work out and when are you going to mature and stop being sexy?

omg lol drinking game - she should do that with all her interviewers!!

Yes! She always know how to make her interviews special... The Letterman interview or the one in her bathroom during the MDNA tour :laugh:

She is just being fun and catty! I don't think he's bothering her at all. She looks beautiful. I wonder how she always does it.

oh totally. we know she's a loving person. but i love it when she makes people feel a bit uncomfortable. too bad her humour often is so misunderstood. all those interviews.. especially those short promo ones with a lot of countries.. they're usually annoying. so i think it's just a game for her.

lmao! I just watched a second time (I was kinda half doing something else and had volume too low). Anyway it looks awwwwesome. I'm pumped. Can't wait. She looks boss and not in the mood for games even though she's playing one lol

Thanks to whoever recorded this.

Hope she warms up a bit during the actual interview. Bitch could use a swig of tequila herself. :fag:

She's just being funny and tongue in cheek. Remember literalism is the death of art and she hates literalists!