What will the tour be called?

Apples388

This Will Be The Best Night Of Your Life Tour :D

Or how about Madonna World Tour 2015.......lol.......remember the meltdowns because the MDNA Tour didn't have an official name until it was about to kick off.

MADONNA

THE REBEL HEART WORLD TOUR

Usually I don't like if album and tour share the same name, but this time I think it would be great. She had a clear vision for this album ( Heart + Rebel) so it should fit the tour perfectly.

I don't like BIM name and Iconic sound too much of a farewell tour.

Here are my submissions and suggestions for Madonna's team. And remember my prediction for the album title was correct:

Rebel Heart Tour

The Illuminati Tour

The Iconic Tour

Living for Love Tour

Unapologetic Bitch Tour

Messiah Complex Tour

Messianic Tour

And I'd have to say that out of those, my personal favourite is...

THE ILLUMINATI TOUR

Give it to us QUEEN! :wow:

I like the "Messianic Tour" idea a lot. Don't think "Messiah Complex" would work though because that was the title of Russell Brand's tour *shrugs*. Rebel Heart works too, I guess I'm just hoping it might be something different because I like surprises and right now I'm expecting it to be that. Illuminati Tour also sounds cool but I think might put a lot of people off, and not just the conspiracy nuts. But oh well, we shall see.

Here are my submissions and suggestions for Madonna's team. And remember my prediction for the album title was correct:

Messiah Complex Tour

Messianic Tour

:dead: