special edition box sets

Katypatra

What about the Bedtime Stories promo album with velvet cover :)

It's not mint condition, but I finally found it randomly at a used CD store for $10. Next to my pink Bedtime Stories pink vinyl DJ promo set, it's at the the top of my list of collectibles.

Say what you will about WB, but there was quite a stretch that her special edition and promo items were well thought out and actually "special" edition.

^ At one time, WB definitely knew how to do Madonna rarities right.

I am grateful that Dallas had a WEA office for many years! I got all kinds of free promo shit. The red double vinyl Fever 12", pink double vinyl BS, all the 12" and cd maxi singles from Erotica all the way through to AL era.

They really went out of their way for Music and GHV2.

"Music" Taiwan Limited Edition :wow:

Anyone have video of the Taiwanese American Life Limited Edition that came in that foil bag with pictures and printed lyrics that weren't in any other edition? I serious want it but it's super pricey.

Madonna-American-Life-244309.jpg

altaiwanpromo.jpg

I think The Royal Box and the Bedtime Stories (promo digipak) are the best.

I bought The Royal Box when it came out, love it, although it's at my mums place.

I have a sealed copy of Bedtime Stories digipak....it's really hard not to open it!

Anyone have video of the Taiwanese American Life Limited Edition that came in that foil bag with pictures and printed lyrics that weren't in any other edition? I serious want it but it's super pricey.

Madonna-American-Life-244309.jpg

altaiwanpromo.jpg

These were given for free to those who pre-ordered AL album.

I have it but it's in sealed and I have no desire to open it.

Same as GHV2 pre-order only promo CD:

Madonna-GHV2-Megamix-202397.jpg

No it says she wrote them in with a pen in each book

it's easy to check, if you find someone with this edition, check if the handwriting is exactly the same with exactly the samemessage over and over... tbh, it's got to be printed

Is this complete Madonna collection box set real??

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27f78a4222

Also, which of the limited edition buckled Music album is the rarest? I've got the pink one still sealed.

This ROL limited edition was available commercially.

Should be able to get one on eBay.

Ok. I meant I never saw it in stores for some reason. This was when I didn't troll the internet about Madonna news.

Also, which of the limited edition buckled Music album is the rarest? I've got the pink one still sealed.

If I remember correctly, that old ass website madonnacatalog used to say the black one is rarest

Is this complete Madonna collection box set real??

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item27f78a4222

The only thing rare about this boxset is the box itself. The CD found in the boxset are normal edition and available everywhere.

1. Pink (Most common)

2. Grey

3. Beige

4. Black (Rarest)

I cannot believe this time I (we) have to buy 3 edition:

Rebel Heart – Standard [14 tracks]
Rebel Heart – Deluxe [19 tracks]
Rebel Heart – Super Deluxe Box [25 tracks]

+ other 2:
Rebel Heart – Vinyl LP [19 tracks]

Rebel Heart – Exclusive FNAC France Edition [20 tracks]

+ Japanese edition