special edition box sets

Katypatra

lol I own most of these and haven't opened them.

I'm assuming the Rebel Heart one will just be a 2nd disc but if it's an interesting set I may have to buy 2 :)

I thought it was your hand in the videos :lmao:

What was the price of this special edition box set for Confessions? Just to have an idea of what could be the price for the Rebel Heart super deluxe set...

it was 39.99$ in Canada i have n extra sealed copy

Thank you Supernatural for those videos! The Confessions journal looks exactly as mine. I wonder how Madonna was able to outline those hand writings in each journal so precisely!!! :)

Thank you Supernatural for those videos! The Confessions journal looks exactly as mine. I wonder how Madonna was able to outline those hand writings in each journal so precisely!!! :)

Xeroxdonna

I'll assume you're being sarcastic :chuckle:

and the hard cany box set with actual candies ... I still have mine - do you think they are still good to eat? :s98:

I have the mints. Do mints expire? :lol:

The Hard Candy boxset is my least favorite. I dunno. the idea is fantastic; mimicking a box of chocolates. I just wish the execution and content was a bit better.

lol I own most of these and haven't opened them.

I'm assuming the Rebel Heart one will just be a 2nd disc but if it's an interesting set I may have to buy 2 :)

they will proly throw in a poster or something of the sort