What is RH main sound?

From the six tracks and people's comments I am surmising that it's a) every thing; and b) EVERYTHING.

Dance pop, alternadonna, ballads, sex, industrial, midtempo, reggae.

Based on the first 6 tracks and yeah the new "final" demos can we conclude that R&B/Urban is the main sound of the album?

I've only heard the 6 tracks but I can say that Living for Love, Devil Pray and Ghosttown are not R&B/Urban at all :laugh:

Illuminati is more R&B/Urban yes. Unapologetic Bitch more reggae. I think this album is... well, fresh and new?

From the six tracks and people's comments I am surmising that it's a) every thing; and b) EVERYTHING.

Dance pop, alternadonna, ballads, sex, industrial, midtempo, reggae.

till i hear the rest of the album, im going to play it safe and agree with this

Based on the first 6 tracks and yeah the new "final" demos can we conclude that R&B/Urban is the main sound of the album?

yes its URBAN electronica for sure. No dance, ABBBA, country folk or any of that shit.

I'd say the music has a very core authentic 'Madonna' feel in terms of melodies and lyrics whilst the overall sound is very current. Which is just perfect.

When I say 'current' that encompasses electronica and urban/R&B, yes. Perhaps that is why she got rid of some of the Avicii songs.

I'd say the music has a very core authentic 'Madonna' feel in terms of melodies and lyrics whilst the overall sound is very current. Which is just perfect.

When I say 'current' that encompasses electronica and urban/R&B, yes. Perhaps that is why she got rid of some of the Avicii songs.

whe have a winner.

I don't know why people say she got rid of the Avicii songs, she only got rid of 3 and they're rumored to be bonus tracks. There's still plenty of Avicii tracks on the album except they've been reworked apparently.

I don't know why people say she got rid of the Avicii songs, she only got rid of 3 and they're rumored to be bonus tracks. There's still plenty of Avicii tracks on the album except they've been reworked apparently.

Yes but they sound nothing like aviccis classic production