on March 10th what will you do?

Someone may have asked this somewhere in this thread or somewhere else but plz tell me she doesn't have any major competition that week in the US and UK?

Someone may have asked this somewhere in this thread or somewhere else but plz tell me she doesn't have any major competition that week in the US and UK?

A country singer named Luke Bryan is all I know of, and I doubt that's competition although you never know in USA. Kelly Clarkson is the week before. Someone said that HDD might be releasing an album in March, but for the life of me I don't know who that is!

A country singer named Luke Bryan is all I know of, and I doubt that's competition although you never know in USA. Kelly Clarkson is the week before. Someone said that HDD might be releasing an album in March, but for the life of me I don't know who that is!

luke bryan would not be a competition this time round because he is releasing an ep. if he released a full album, madonna would almost certainly be no.2. hdd would not be releasing an album because hdd is a website called hitsdailydouble. i think the person referred to is rihanna. but even if she did, judging from past releases, the current release would have been in late march. and even if she did release it on the same week as madonna, she would not be the one making it to no.1, considering her past releases do not have extremely stellar debuts.

luke bryan would not be a competition this time round because he is releasing an ep. if he released a full album, madonna would almost certainly be no.2. hdd would not be releasing an album because hdd is a website called hitsdailydouble. i think the person referred to is rihanna. but even if she did, judging from past releases, the current release would have been in late march. and even if she did release it on the same week as madonna, she would not be the one making it to no.1, considering her past releases do not have extremely stellar debuts.

Thank you! I was searching my brain trying to think who HDD was :laugh:

Wow I guess I underestimate the power of country music if a regular album from Luke Bryan would outsell Madonna!

Thank you! I was searching my brain trying to think who HDD was :laugh:

Wow I guess I underestimate the power of country music if a regular album from Luke Bryan would outsell Madonna!

Its huge and it's probably also why Taylor Swift is as big as she is right now. Even in NYC, there's a country bar that I've been to a couple of times (forced to with friends) and it's been really packed. I was shocked that many NYers would be into that category of music

Can't wait to have the booklet in hands!!!

Me too! Can't wait to take it our of the case and smell it! :lol:

I'll be downloading the albu from itunes as soon as it becomes available and listen to it all day on my ipod until I go to the store and buy the physical.

I won't see anyone on that day after work. Not even my boyfriend (and I think he doesn't want to see me that day either). I might come here just to compare our reviews but that's it.

:laugh: Same here, I'm glad I'm the only one who does not intend to see his boyfriend that day.lol

Just me + headphones, a glass of wine and Mnation.

ew that luke ryan sold over 420k in 2013. (first week)

Me too! Can't wait to take it our of the case and smell it! :lol:

I'll be downloading the albu from itunes as soon as it becomes available and listen to it all day on my ipod until I go to the store and buy the physical.

I do exactly the same, :lol:

Wait! Is this 90's? No ITunes? Do you even have a computer? :lmao:

Wait I know someone who is a Madonna fan and who is supposed to be a music journalist and doesn't even have itunes. I bet he still buy cassettes.

Gonna buy some poppers, hook up with a couple of hairy muscle leather pigs, get twisted, and swing on a sling while "Rebel Heart" plays :yes:

Way to go, hector!! That's how I would enjoy madonna's new album too!!! lol

156CFF8F-9DAF-4099-BC7C-62D56F74DA1B_zps

^^^ I haven't seen this one in years. I remember seeing that (back in the day) thinking it would cause, yet another, controversy. It didn't.

Anyway...

• 3,196,800 seconds
  • 53,280 minutes
  • 888 hours
  • 37 days
  • 5 weeks and 2 days