on March 10th what will you do?

Laugh, cry, dance, go somewhere alone, have listening party?

Will you go to a record shop?

Anyone taking the day off from work? :lmao:

I just found out we have an event at my work, so although I'm normally out at 5 on Tuesdays, I will be there until 8! I was fucking pissed and let my boss know it as well as the fact that I will be tuned out :laugh:

One thing I will say to you all: at the end of my first run through of a new Madonna cd, I sometimes struggle to breathe :lmao:

On March 9th I'll be staying up until about 11-Midnight and have it download to my computer from iTunes, then I'll have to go to a store either on break or after work on the 10th.

It's going to be the longest day at work.

I luckily won't have class till 1020, so I'll have time to run to the store to buy a physical. But I'll def be waking up earlier to give it a full listen from the itunes preorder.

Won't be able to sleep the night before forsure. I'll wake up. Go to work (short shift yay)! Be anxious all shift to get off. Go to best buy and get the CD and get home play it and while it plays I'll look through the booklet. Then I'll be on MNation all day celebrating

March 10th, probably on my couch listening to this masterpiece.

But I still don't know when it will be released here, the 10th or the 9th or before... And since I live at 30km of the german border I could go buy the album there since it's out the 6th :sassy:

Lucky! Tried so hard, but my director says it's "not a valid reason."

Can't you say it's for religious reasons? After all, it's true and it happens only every 3,5 years :queenbitch:

I'll wake up (will I sleep at all?) and go straight to my record shop. I'll take a bus home with the CD on my hands and a giant smile on my face. Then, when I get home I'll open it and study the booklet while enjoying of this album in its finished and full glory for the first time. After that I'll be dead.

I'll wake up (will I sleep at all?) and go straight to my record shop. I'll take a bus home with the CD on my hands and a giant smile on my face. Then, when I get home I'll open it and study the booklet while enjoying of this album in its finished and full glory for the first time. After that I'll be dead.

Best post ever :laugh:

as itunes will mess up things for sure, i'll go to my record store and back home study the booklet while waiting for evening to listen to the album with a bottle of wine

I will go to Barnes and Noble, buy the deluxe edition, get me some Starbucks, comfortably sit in a chair by a coffee table, pull my sketch book out and start listening to the amazing album. I will then read the booklet and draw and write out random thoughts and ideas as I listen to the music. When I'm done, I'll replay it again. I'll do that 3 times over until my journal is finished. Then I'll close it and write on the cover: my first listen to Madonna's album Rebel Heart ♡

Wait! Is this 90's? No ITunes? Do you even have a computer? :lmao:

Personally, I buy CDs for the booklets. I pre-ordered the album on iTunes as soon as it was up and will listen to it on an iPod. Duh! :dead: I highly doubt any of us still use CD players! Lol