Mike Tyson Talks Madonna in Rolling Stone

ok, this doesn´t suprise me coming from Mike Tyson, he´s not known for his huge culture, sensitivity and intelligence. Actually, what surpises me is madonna having him on her album,I mwan, didn´t he hit her wife back in the day???

and saying that hityler /musollinni were charismatic, is like saying that OJ Simpson had a huge control of his body movements

chill out. he didn't say anything wrong.

I agree with you..he didn't endorse them..and being charismatic and being good people are 2 different things

You know I have often wondered how so many people can be so mislead by people with evil intentions. Some people do have the ability to have great influence over people. Whether they choose to use that ability for the betterment of the world or desctruction of it is the choice that comes from what is inside their heart. The ability to persuade and influence people in itself is neutral as far as what is right and wrong. On the surface and responding quickly I can say "wtf talking about Mussolini?!?" and I am certainly hard pressed to discuss what someone else believes to be a kind of abilty he had but we do have to understand how so many people can be so taken in. I know really nothing about Mike Tyson or why this is pertinent to the theme of the album but will wait and see.

You know I have often wondered how so many people can be so mislead by people with evil intentions. Some people do have the ability to have great influence over people. Whether they choose to use that ability for the betterment of the world or desctruction of it is the choice that comes from what is inside their heart. The ability to persuade and influence people in itself is neutral as far as what is right and wrong. On the surface and responding quickly I can say "wtf talking about Mussolini?!?" and I am certainly hard pressed to discuss what someone else believes to be a kind of abilty he had but we do have to understand how so many people can be so taken in. I know really nothing about Mike Tyson or why this is pertinent to the theme of the album but will wait and see.

I guess it's like those religious cult leaders you read about. They say things that are utterly ridiculous, but they get so many otherwise intelligent people to believe them and follow them and do insane things like move away from all their friends and family to some commune and even have sex with the cult leader. It's all because they have this amazing charisma and people become so entranced and they stop thinking for themselves and become blind followers. I guess the point is as you said if you have that special charisma and rhetorical speaking ability you have to be really responsible and use it for the good for the world and to help people not destroy them. Or maybe it's encouraging people to always think for themselves and not be tricked by some charismatic person.

I agree with you..he didn't endorse them..and being charismatic and being good people are 2 different things

he didn't hit robyn gibbens??

and I don't think he has said something that is not true,but it's not appropiate.and madonna knows who he is.

I didn't defend his behaviour.. I just tried to "look" at what he said about mussolini in the interview.. Madonna is attracted by boxers..he loves Alì..maybe he called Tyson because he is the nearest thing to Cassius Clay

Guest CzarnaWisnia

The strangest thing to me is that out of all the possible models of charisma in world history he chose a dictator as his inspiration for a rap/adlib on a Madonna record. I mean what the fuck? Not only dictators and mass murderers are charismatic.

It's dangerous, and I could see us returning to Salem witch trial behavior, but ironically caused this time by liberals and overly pc policing instead of bigotry and conservatism!

BOOM.

This is what I've been saying. We've basically already returned to this behavior...if anything, we never left it. Someone is always having the finger pointed at them for bullshit reasons.

BOOM.

This is what I've been saying. We've basically already returned to this behavior...if anything, we never left it. Someone is always having the finger pointed at them for bullshit reasons.

its becoming increasingly rediculous by the minute. social media just made even eazier to spread the hate

I just watched his 2008 Doco. Interesting guy with many demons. I'm more curious than concerned to hear his contribution after watching it.

5 post of bullshit. Proud of yourself?

You're right, this is probably another ugly monster undercover. I say : FLUSH.

I know. I can read. And I still don't like it.

I understand what MerGirl is saying... she didn't twist what Tyson said or question his right to say it, just voiced that she didn't like his choice of a model of Iconic-ness. That's obviously her right to feel and express. I think the below post sums it up best.

The strangest thing to me is that out of all the possible models of charisma in world history he chose a dictator as his inspiration for a rap/adlib on a Madonna record. I mean what the fuck? Not only dictators and mass murderers are charismatic.