Mike Tyson Talks Madonna in Rolling Stone

I shouldn't laugh but can't help it. His rambling words about Mussolini are so unexpected and bizarre. Never thought I would hear the day when someone said Mussolini had "street swag" Then saying that he is not even Italian but can feel the pride he is projecting. One of the weirdest interviews anyone could imagine.

it does seem a little strange. could this be a way to get some attention. the motive here was clearly headlines!!!!

it does seem a little strange. could this be a way to get some attention. the motive here was clearly headlines!!!!

Yeah. That's why he gave an interview.

Sobriety and anger management can work wonders for the brain.

No, I think it is just the way he talks and expresses his thoughts. I found it a bit bizarre but also comical. I just never think of Mussolini as being someone people would really talk about much nowadays or describe him as having "street swag" :lol:

No, I think it is just the way he talks and expresses his thoughts. I found it a bit bizarre but also comical. I just never think of Mussolini as being someone people would really talk about much nowadays or describe him as having "street swag" :lol:

:thumbsup:

Guest Rachelle of London

Anyone that's seen a Tyson interview wouldn't be shocked at his knowledge of history and the arts. It's a shame people judge him based on media articles from national enquirer and TMZ.

Can anyone who knows about boxing (that would not be me) shed some light on where Tyson stands among the all time fighters. I have read things ranging from "the greatest ever after Sugar Ray Leonard" to saying that his body betrayed him early and he is overrated.

Harvey hates Madonna, and will take any opportunity to bash her. Immediately after her Superbowl show he was already talking about how "awful" it was and how nobody liked it. I know Harvey doesn't post or type every article.....and it's probably rare when or if he does but I know he has imposed this "bash Madonna at all costs" mindset on his staff.

Can't stand that bitter queen.

Elaborate on what? On my family members who were in working camps? Or just general details on how my people were treated during WW2?

So what? Tyson just said that Hitler and Mussolini had big charisma, not that what they did was good... It's a fact that millions of people were mesmerized by them.

So what? Tyson just said that Hitler and Mussolini had big charisma, not that what they did was good... It's a fact that millions of people were mesmerized by them.

I know. I can read. And I still don't like it.

I agree with what Madonna said about fundamentalist literalism being the death of art. People can't read with context anymore. It was bad enough when people thought Madonna was being racist by dancing defiantly in front of burning crosses, giving them a big fuck you in a video that is so clearly against racism to anyone with a brain.

So Mike Tyson says that Mussolini had charisma and people just hear the name Mussolini and freak out.

But then rappers who come out and literally SAY that they want to kill gays or women are given a pass for artistic license :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

Rappers are always criticised for their music. The whole blaming rap music for everything argument has gotten so old. It's not just Madonna that faces criticism. I genuinely think fans forget that.

The only rapper I can think of that gets a pass is Eminem who has some of the most vile lyrics in his music.

Rappers are always criticised for their music. The whole blaming rap music for everything argument has gotten so old. It's not just Madonna that faces criticism. I genuinely think fans forget that.

The only rapper I can think of that gets a pass is Eminem who has some of the most vile lyrics in his music.

Well I was primarily thinking of Eminem, but I remember when Tyler the Creator was called out in an editorial by Tegan and Sara and it was one of the only times I felt the misogyny was addressed. I stand corrected if you are telling me that they are often called to task, though.

My main point stands. People create controversies where there are none. And fewer and fewer people can look past surface to context.

I agree with what Madonna said about fundamentalist literalism being the death of art. People can't read with context anymore. It was bad enough when people thought Madonna was being racist by dancing defiantly in front of burning crosses, giving them a big fuck you in a video that is so clearly against racism to anyone with a brain.

So Mike Tyson says that Mussolini had charisma and people just hear the name Mussolini and freak out.

But then rappers who come out and literally SAY that they want to kill gays or women are given a pass for artistic license :lmao:

it feels like society nowadays suffers from Asperger syndrome or something...

Agree. Nobody except him could have released a song against women battering, with all the songs that he has written before. And nobody said a thing, even though Rihanna was doing the chorus and was flirting at the time with ex Chris Brown!

Some people really have the golden card to be kissed on press.

About Tyson and Mussolini, i think some things are too delicate to express. You simply can't say that, can't say positive things abuot people who have brought so much pain in humanity. It's as if somebody said "oh, this serial killer is so hot". Even though a serial killer can be attractive, it's something wrong!

its not just idiots on social media. even that supposed M fan (keith) on billboard said she can't handle social media and shouldn't be on instagram for comparing herself to MLK etc. (which she obviously didn't) i don't know what it is with some people these days.. they just want to complain

its not just idiots on social media. even that supposed M fan (keith) on billboard said she can't handle social media and shouldn't be on instagram for comparing herself to MLK etc. (which she obviously didn't) i don't know what it is with some people these days.. they just want to complain

It's dangerous, and I could see us returning to Salem witch trial behavior, but ironically caused this time by liberals and overly pc policing instead of bigotry and conservatism!

Are u 12

brit-o.gif

What's wrong with 12? ;) But anyway, I checked out this dude and I actually know who he is. I just didn't know him by name. It's called selective memory.

ok, this doesn´t suprise me coming from Mike Tyson, he´s not known for his huge culture, sensitivity and intelligence. Actually, what surpises me is madonna having him on her album,I mwan, didn´t he hit her wife back in the day???

and saying that hityler /musollinni were charismatic, is like saying that OJ Simpson had a huge control of his body movements