Mike Tyson Talks Madonna in Rolling Stone

Let me step up & defend what he said. he's not talking about what Mussolini or Shitler stand 4, but the power

of 'charismatic' leaders. It has nothing 2 with their message or politics. It's about their rhetorical talent.

I'm sick & tired of idiots not being able 2 read or understand or pay attention 2 what a person is

actually saying & turning in2 the shit it really isn't. #rebelheart

& he's not rambling at all.

Evil people can b iconic 2.

exactly

Let me step up & defend what he said. he's not talking about what Mussolini or Shitler stand 4, but the power

of 'charismatic' leaders. It has nothing 2 with their message or politics. It's about their rhetorical talent.

I'm sick & tired of idiots not being able 2 read or understand or pay attention 2 what a person is

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The fact that the masses are so easily swayed by media without looking into what someone is actually saying is a scary future...

"She's an awesome, serene person," Tyson says of Madonna. "She's trying to do something that since the beginning of time has been the most difficult thing to do: Save the world. I commend her for that. She is a fighter in every sense of the word and from an intergalactic perspective," he adds with a laugh.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Why are y'all getting your panties in a knot about a controversy that hasn't even happened yet. And may never.

Well, we're just anticipating what will happen when greedy journalists will manipulate what Tyson said to make dirty headlines. And it has already begun, just check google news. Some website title says "Mike Tyson : Mussolini is my inspiration" or "Mussolini inspired me to sing with Madonna" :lmao:

Omg I love you! I actually enjoyed his interview. Have no idea who he is, but he seemed like a laid back, cool guy. And I think it's cool how he gave credit for swag to some vintage Italian historical figure. Evil or not has nothing to do with anything. It was pretty clear to me what he was saying.

Omg I love you! I actually enjoyed his interview. Have no idea who he is, but he seemed like a laid back, cool guy. And I think it's cool how he gave credit for swag to some vintage Italian historical figure. Evil or not has nothing to do with anything. It was pretty clear to me what he was saying.

You have no idea who Mike Tyson is?

I agree. As I said in another thread; he's thoughtful, and fair minded.

We all pick and choose what we want to take or interpret from written communication, so if you want to focus on the buzzwords and ignore the rest of what he's saying, then the point has been missed entirely.

I'm a Mike Tyson fan, though. The film Spike Lee directed of his one man show is nothing short of amazing IMO.

Seeing his name on the song list was one of the most exciting and curiosity piquing moments for me. I can't wait to hear it.

Lol I don't know who he is. A former boxer? I'M SORRY! :inlove: Ugh, I'm not interested in stuff like that. I'd rather memorize a whole list of Italian models and Brazilian soap opera divas :D

Much more tame than this David Bowie quote saying essentially the same thing, no need for an uproar

Rock stars are fascists. Adolf Hitler was one of the first rock stars. Think about it. Look at some of his films and see how he moved. I think he was quite as good as Jagger. It’s astounding. And boy, when he hit that stage, he worked an audience. Good God! He was no politician. He was a media artist. He used politics and theatrics and created this thing that governed and controlled the show for 12 years. The world will never see his like again. He staged a country.

I read a conspiracy theory a long time ago that said that all politicians are actually actors and that there is a whole group of secret society men behind the scenes. :laugh:

I read a conspiracy theory a long time ago that said that all politicians are actually actors and that there is a whole group of secret society men behind the scenes. :laugh:

Everybody in this party is shining like Illuminati

Guest CzarnaWisnia

"She's trying to do something that since the beginning of time has been the most difficult thing to do: Save the world.

:lmao::doh:

Two great posts. :clap:

The world is constantly geared to negative thinking. I'm glad M still looks for the positive and doesn't give up on people and causes.

I think what he was trying to say is that Mussolini and Hitler were great agitators who knew how to give a speech and being so charismatic that the common people were impressed in a way that they believed in the shit they were saying. Just a few days ago there was a documentary on TV that was about this very topic. How it was possible that two men who were not really attractive and/or special and educated could be so persuasive to mobilize the masses. Nevertheless, the way he said it was quite clumsy and leaves a lot room for interpretation which is a no go when it comes to people like Hitler and Mussolini. Or maybe the interview was edited in a way to make room for speculation.

"She's an awesome, serene person," Tyson says of Madonna. "She's trying to do something that since the beginning of time has been the most difficult thing to do: Save the world. I commend her for that. She is a fighter in every sense of the word and from an intergalactic perspective," he adds with a laugh.

Intergalacticdonna! :wow:

Agree... i just don't understand why the reading comprehension of some people are so shitty these days, must be the internet and short attention span . I mean read the whole damn thing before judging ....hayyyys :banghead::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic: