Julianne Moore: "Madonna was method-y and I felt nervous about slapping her"

XXL

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/julianne-moore-madonna-was-method-y-on-body-of-evidence-didnt-talk--2015221

Julianne Moore: Madonna Was "Method-y" on Body of Evidence, Didn't Talk to Me

24F3BA4000000578-2921922-image-a-5_14219

Not even Julianne Moore's charm and down-to-earth personality could help her strike up a friendship with Madonna. The women both starred in Body of Evidence — an oft-mocked erotic thriller from 1993 — but as the Oscar-nominated actress puts it, Madge wanted nothing to do with her while filming.
During Watch What Happens Live, the Still Alice star was asked whether she was scared about slapping Madonna during one of their scenes. In a word: Yes.
"I was actually super nervous. I was so so nervous," Moore, 54, told host Andy Cohen and fellow guest Jonathan Groff on Wednesday, Jan. 21. "I actually didn't even make contact."
But that wasn't the only reason why she was uncomfortable on set. Much to the amusement and shock of Cohen, Moore revealed that Madonna really, really got into her character Rebecca Carlson — a kinky lady accused of intentionally killing her rich, older, heart-diseased lover during sex — while shooting the Basic Instinct-esque flick.
"It was a fake slap, but she wasn't talking to me because she was being very method-y," Moore added of Madonna, 56, whose filmography is littered with less-than-celebrated performances. "I felt nervous and scared. I didn't want to hit her at all."
She explained: "She was playing the girlfriend and I was playing the wife and we were supposed to be enemies."
Moore may have been iced out, but it was nothing but steamy on set when she worked with The Affair's Dominic West in 2004's The Forgotten. While playing Plead the Fifth, Moore admitted that the hunky actor is the best on-screen smooch she's ever had. "He's an amazing kisser!" she gushed.

1421945954_julianne-moore-madonna-lg.jpg

Am I missing something? Why are people attacking her? She didn't say anything negative. (And when I say people, I mean dollhouse.)

Because Im on Rebecca's side.

Julianne Moore can do no wrong. I don't think there's anything "shady" about her "No. Hell no." comment. She seems like an incredibly warm and down to earth woman who doesn't want to take home the intensely emotional roles that she often chooses.

I can't wait to watch her win her first Oscar.

"I was actually super nervous. I was so so nervous," Moore, 54, told host Andy Cohen and fellow guest Jonathan Groff on Wednesday, Jan. 21. "I actually didn't even make contact."
"It was a fake slap, but she wasn't talking to me because she was being very method-y," Moore added of Madonna, 56, whose filmography is littered with less-than-celebrated performances. "I felt nervous and scared. I didn't want to hit her at all."

:lmao: Revelation of the century right there! It was the fakest slap I've ever seen. Madonna's head went in 2 different directions between one shot and another. :lol: