Spoiler: About which song's inclusion are you most HAPPY about?

172 members have voted

1. 1. About which song's inclusion are you most HAPPY about?

• Hold Tight
    • Iconic (featuring Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
    • HeartBreakCity
    • Body Shop
    • Holy Water
    • Inside Out
    • Wash All Over Me
    • Best Night
    • Veni Vidi Vici (featuring Nas)
    • S.E.X.
    • Messiah
    • Rebel Heart

Even with the 2 songs I'm not especially excited about, I'm still happy that there are 19 confirmed tracks. This is going to be a stellar era that i feel is going to blow us away...(again).

I have not listened to almost any demo. So it is kind of difficult for me to say which is which. But I did listen to RH, Inside Out, Sex, Holy Water and Unapologetic. I am happy that all of them are included, especially Holy Water. I know many people hate the demo but I believe it has potential and I cant wait to hear the proper final version.

Edited by Cyber-Raga

heartbrAkEcity. I haven' t felt M being so true for a loong time.

I can't wait to hear Inside Out, seems everybody likes it. Hi y'all, new to the forum but a fan since 1986

Welcome :)

1986: great Madonna year. 2015: great Madonna year. Did we have any idea?

I haven't been into the demo listening at all but the thread title/idea of 'happy' caught my eye, so forgive the comment, but...

Listening to M.'s released Rebel Heart songs and even despite the leaks, just musically, she sounds so, so HAPPY in these songs and in the press. Even in Ghost Town, she sounds happy to be singing its somberness.

It's a happiness that seemed largely missing from MDNA and HC, to my humble ears. Anyone else hear it?

I love a happy Madge.

Welcome :)

1986: great Madonna year. 2015: great Madonna year. Did we have any idea?

Thanks. Absolutely no idea, but then again we were so young :)

I haven't been into the demo listening at all but the thread title/idea of 'happy' caught my eye, so forgive the comment, but...

Listening to M.'s released Rebel Heart songs and even despite the leaks, just musically, she sounds so, so HAPPY in these songs and in the press. Even in Ghost Town, she sounds happy to be singing its somberness.

It's a happiness that seemed largely missing from MDNA and HC, to my humble ears. Anyone else hear it?

I love a happy Madge.

Yes, I can definitely hear this happiness especially in Devil Pray.. But in most

of the songs I 've heard, and I 'm taking about the officials and the firts bunch of the demos, I caught

myself thinking "ugh, she' s a beautiful singer". Something I had missed from her.

Thanks. Absolutely no idea, but then again we were so young :)

Yes, I can definitely hear this happiness especially in Devil Pray.. But in most

of the songs I 've heard, and I 'm taking about the officials and the firts bunch of the demos, I caught

myself thinking "ugh, she' s a beautiful singer". Something I had missed from her.

Totally and totally on Devil Pray. There's a joy and... words escape me, sorry... conviction in her voice that just seemed absent, sans a few exceptions, on her last couple albums.

Maybe it was just the personal turmoil she was going thru during those times (thanks, Guy, you cock) or her many other endeavors, but she's so into RH and it's why we, her fans, are so into it, too.

So happy you've heard the happy. It makes me... happy. :)

Inside Out!

I'm perplexed why Holy Water and S.E.X. were included in the final track-listing....those tracks seemed so generic and lyrically she had nothing new to say with those....

Inside Out!

I'm perplexed why Holy Water and S.E.X. were included in the final track-listing....those tracks seemed so generic and lyrically she had nothing new to say with those....

You are perplexed because you haven't heard the final versions of the songs only stolen demos in their early stage.