Spoiler: About which song's inclusion are you most HAPPY about?

172 members have voted

1. 1. About which song's inclusion are you most HAPPY about?

• Hold Tight
    • Iconic (featuring Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
    • HeartBreakCity
    • Body Shop
    • Holy Water
    • Inside Out
    • Wash All Over Me
    • Best Night
    • Veni Vidi Vici (featuring Nas)
    • S.E.X.
    • Messiah
    • Rebel Heart

Title says it all, I guess. Time to spread a bit more positivity! #livingforlove

I'm actually more than relieved with how the tracklist turned out. However, there were a few tracks I was less certain about when it comes to inclusion. The one I'm most excited and happy about is Body Shop because it looks like it has gotten a major rework and is now explicit! WTF? It used to be such a cute song! :lmao:

Anyway...what song was the one you were rooting for the most? I did not include any of the 7 previously released/confirmed tracks.

I am most happiest for Heartbreak city because of it's raw in your face vibe to it. It's more of a violent break up song then a sappy broken heart kind. But I hate to be a complainer but I am not thrilled with the idea of Body Shop making the cut and not Beautiful Scars and to have songs that didn't make it on the album will have to pay more for the deluxe version.

I was so sure of Messiah and Rebel Heart and WAOM that I only was praying for Inside Out, which i love!!!!! My second choice would be Heartbreak City because i feared that Ghosttown was going to replace it.

I am most happiest for Heartbreak city because of it's raw in your face vibe to it. It's more of a violent break up song then a sappy broken heart kind. But I hate to be a complainer but I am not thrilled with the idea of Body Shop making the cut and not Beautiful Scars and to have songs that didn't make it on the album will have to pay more for the deluxe version.

As if you weren't gonna buy the Deluxe anyway! :)

I was slightly worried Messiah, WAOM or Heartbreak City wouldn't make it, especially the latter, so I'm really glad none of them were left out after all.

Very happy for Inside Out and Best Night too!

It's hard, but I chose Inside Out.

I'm also extremely happy about Iconic, HeartBreakCity, Veni Vidi Vici, Best Night and Messiah!